Bleeding Cannabis

FirstTimer

Hey all,

I was cloning my plants today and when I cut the first branch off of my Hawaiian Snow mother I noticed it started to bleed blood red sap. What would cause a plant to have blood red sap? Is it genetics, nutrient problem or something else? :hmmmm: Has anyone else seen this before?

You can imagine my reaction to cut a plant and see it start to bleed. Needless to say I almost woke the baby. haha

Sorry these are the best pics I could get. I wish you could see the color better because it was literally blood red.

clones_006.jpg

clones_005.jpg

clones_004.jpg

FirstTimer

I keep my mother plants under a 250MH. The Hawaiian Snow are the only ones that look stretchy like that. I am assuming it is there Sativa background.

FirstTimer

I don't know the color of the buds yet this is my first attempt at cloning this strain and I have never flowered her, this is still my first grow. I can't wait to find out though. :cheesygrinsmiley: The preflowers were green if that means anything.

I kind of figured it was genetics but I wasn't totally sure.

FirstTimer.

freakish.

Just the glucose/sugars leaking out to seal the cut nothing to worry bout. Reason it is red is because that is the reaction from it being exposed to air :) Same as tree sap.

Facts of nature

Back
Top Bottom