Blocked forum?

dawill1967

I've been posting here for just a short time, but have had my account for a while. I've written some things over on another forum that I'd like to share, but the site seems to be link blocked when I try. Any particular reason? Anyone know?

Hi dawill1967 :ciao:

This is from the 420 Magazine Forum Guidelines

"420 Magazine allows linking to most other sites for the purpose of providing a reference. We do not allow either recommending, linking to, or discussions of other Cannabis related forums/communities, blogs, listings, or other networking oriented communities such as Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter. While we would like to be more directly connected with the entire global Cannabis community, unfortunately there are many bad seeds who spoil the fun for the rest of us. Allowing posts to these other sites has historically always gotten out of hand with sites spamming our forums with non sponsored products, attempts to recruit our members for other websites, etc."

:Namaste:

Hi dawill1967 :ciao:

This is from the 420 Magazine Forum Guidelines

"420 Magazine allows linking to most other sites for the purpose of providing a reference. We do not allow either recommending, linking to, or discussions of other Cannabis related forums/communities, blogs, listings, or other networking oriented communities such as Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter. While we would like to be more directly connected with the entire global Cannabis community, unfortunately there are many bad seeds who spoil the fun for the rest of us. Allowing posts to these other sites has historically always gotten out of hand with sites spamming our forums with non sponsored products, attempts to recruit our members for other websites, etc."

:Namaste:
Exactly what I figured. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom