Blog Posts

Are the blog posts going to be restored? I had a few members' posts saved as blog drafts as a way to save information. Hoping that's not all gone now.
Yes the are currently writing code to incorporate the blogs back into this design

All the blogs are still intact, it will just take some time

Yeah, well it's now Nov and I still don't have access to my blog posts where I stored ALL of the diagnostic photos, tips, tricks, and otherwise. I didn't care for this format on other sites, said so when 420magazine changed, and I'm still not a fan of it.

@420 Please bring back the blog posts !

I can't do anything about the frustration of not having the blog feature, but to save folks the frustration of not knowing why: There currently isn't any blog plug-in (for all intents and purposes) for this version of the forum software. It's one of those situations where it's not merely a question of whether 420 decides to allow it again, it depends on the developer of the one decent plug-in to rewrite it sufficiently to work with our forum. Outside sources have expectations of that happening some time next year, hopefully late Spring. Try asking again sometime around the time of our favorite unofficial holiday.

Back
Top Bottom