Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Glad i found ya brotha hells yeah im in on this for sure hope it works out 4 you mine is going great ill be switching my hindu kush skunk or swiss cheese lol i dont know what it is its one or the other into its 7gallon cloth pot in the next couple days here so far so good how u like the product so far untill i talked with sam n he told me to just use the feeding chart he gave us i was kinda confused also about the amounts to put in 1tbsp or 2tbsp lol but yeah all good now

420-magazine-mobile1599776577.jpg
doubled up on the led today. Plants are looking nice and happy
420-magazine-mobile835949313.jpg
tomorrow may be transplant day. Tick tock

Lookn gud brotha im guna be starting the veg nutes on the 13th or around then anyway lol
Wow that's coming right up! I was thinking id start week one nutes 7 days after transplant. I feel like what I've already put in should carry through the first week. Don't wanna over feed my babies. Definitely glad to have some young plants again. Don't Tell my older ones I said that .

Wow that's coming right up! I was thinking id start week one nutes 7 days after transplant. I feel like what I've already put in should carry through the first week. Don't wanna over feed my babies. Definitely glad to have some young plants again. Don't Tell my older ones I said that .
Yea are ur girls photo period or autos??

N lol yea i keep telln my babies the same thing lol n its funny u said dont tell the older ones cuz wen im shown my cuz my veg girls which is where i do my autos to but i always talk to my girls all nice n compliment them n say the same thing jus dont tell there sisters that i said that :rofl:

Alright. It has happened.
420-magazine-mobile1676104877.jpg
here's the new setup. We have a 2x4x5 tent with 2 5 gallon plastic pots. There are 2 "300w" leds above. I have a small fan moving air around inside the tent for now. The tent is in a room that is climate controlled. Currently running 78-82f depending on where in the room you are standing. Rh is 52 currently. Fresh air is constantly brought in through the window. I actually had to run power from another circuit so I didn't overload the breaker with all the lights, fans, and a/c. Here is the GDP
420-magazine-mobile203285271.jpg
and here's the KushnCheese
420-magazine-mobile372768702.jpg
. The KnC had a rough transplant. The root balls don't hold together real well when you transplant tiny lil plants. I believe she will be totally fine but if not I'll drop another seed. Now for the schedule... I will start week one veg nutes next Monday and will consider that day one of week one on the MightyGrow schedule. The soil looks good and has held moisture very well. I'll be introducing some HPS lighting when the plants get a little stronger. I hope everyone will enjoy seeing what this product can do. Hope all is well in your grows and best wishes!

Hey guys just wanted to clear up some of the things Bloodguy pointed out... The directions on the packages are for vegetables, flowers, herbs etc...The feeding chart on Best Organic Nutrients - For Growing Cannabis is meant specifically for cannabis. Also the orange label that talks about not putting it on flooded areas etc..EVERY state has different requirements for fertilizer packaging that are certified in the state. I think NC and Virginia are the only one's requiring us to put the orange label on the package trying to prevent runoff(this goes for organic and synthetic, just has to be on it, we are just following their requirements so that we can be certified in their state). As for the "Not for use in organic crops in California" California has it's own requirements through the CDFA. If you are an organic product and are not CDFA certified then you have to put it on your label, HOWEVER, we are OMRI listed and NOP compliant which are the same guidelines as CDFA. We would just have to pay twice for the same certification. We are looking in to CDFA (hard to make yourself pay twice for the same certification, it's not cheap), but we are 100% organic! FYI...fertilizer packaging requirement are quite different from state to state so it is quite an adventure to come up with 1 package that pleases all states. Grow is looking good Bloodguy!

Hey guys just wanted to clear up some of the things Bloodguy pointed out... The directions on the packages are for vegetables, flowers, herbs etc...The feeding chart on Best Organic Nutrients - For Growing Cannabis is meant specifically for cannabis. Also the orange label that talks about not putting it on flooded areas etc..EVERY state has different requirements for fertilizer packaging that are certified in the state. I think NC and Virginia are the only one's requiring us to put the orange label on the package trying to prevent runoff(this goes for organic and synthetic, just has to be on it, we are just following their requirements so that we can be certified in their state). As for the "Not for use in organic crops in California" California has it's own requirements through the CDFA. If you are an organic product and are not CDFA certified then you have to put it on your label, HOWEVER, we are OMRI listed and NOP compliant which are the same guidelines as CDFA. We would just have to pay twice for the same certification. We are looking in to CDFA (hard to make yourself pay twice for the same certification, it's not cheap), but we are 100% organic! FYI...fertilizer packaging requirement are quite different from state to state so it is quite an adventure to come up with 1 package that pleases all states. Grow is looking good Bloodguy!
See guys? The man is quick to help and friendly while doin it. That goes a long way for any company in my book.

Let's have a look at the GDP
420-magazine-mobile145957325.jpg
and the KnC
420-magazine-mobile844022594.jpg
not too shabby. The temp is holding at 81 with rh of 52. It's been very hot here for a few days and we expect a few more days of heat. After the weather calms down to normal the grow area should be a little cooler. Pretty sure my electric bill is close to infinity at this point. I'm going back to my seat under the tree to have a cold beer. Hope everyone stays out of the hot sun, best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom