Bloom Bloom Room Goes Auto In A Mostly Mephesto Way

Nice, love that gassy smell! Those colas are fat bro nice!

Yeah every stem had a nice fist size bud on it some had multiples. Have the nicest tray of trim and some lower buds as well. The frost was insane I needed to keep some bud for pressing. Can't wait for the AVT and OG Kush plants to come down. They have huge rock hard buds everywhere.

Timberrrrrr. Ripley's OG came down tonight. Some massive colas on her. What a chore to trim. Great trim though.
08e08dc9240d7e3913f9a883b12cca3e.jpg
ae10ce9bb50e823b301e79944522fa77.jpg
Damn ! That's almost more than I got off the chems X6 last night!
Great job!
I love the super bright green color to them and great trim job as well !

Damn ! That's almost more than I got off the chems X6 last night!
Great job!
I love the super bright green color to them and great trim job as well !

She did turn out quite nice. I have a huge tray of buds that I could have kept and I'm sure most would have but I really want to give them a press. I have these new bags from lit and they rock but take 40-80gr 60 is about perfect. After pressing out this doll. I really want some more bud rosin.
I can't wait for the kushes to finish up. They are fancy looking and smell so dank and Spicy. AVT one is all Alien and the other all Triangle. The two Seedsman look absolutely identical. It's funny that smelliscope was what I wanted to grow the most with Sour Stomper now I could care less about the smelliscope. I'm not even a huge Kush guy either. Although done right my favs are purple and pink Kush for spicy flavour and night time meds.

That ugly HB reminds me of that one skystomper I had, it was the easiest trim and tastiest little plant .

I'm fascinated with the avt man ...whoa !
I love the autumn colors the plants produce during flush .
Speaking of which , that long flush time will definitely be worth it at the end .

She is my fav left too AVT. The flush is paying off in spades. Best tasting Doll we just started smoking. Sour Stomper and Ripley's OG already smell great no cute smell at all just awesome bud smells.

Im with ya.. not gonna touch the dd i just harvested until shes been curing for several weeks. Good luck man its going to be a challenge!! Haha

You too that was a frost monster. I bet she has some great smell to her as well. Burping the jars is killing me. With the long flush in coco it just smells like cured weed straight away.

Back
Top Bottom