Bloom kick off question on Happy Frog soil indoor tent grow

Deadal

Question about nutes or not for bloom kick off with happy frog soil,phat sack 10 gal plants.Most of the 11 are looking great a couple seem to be 8n need of magnesium and and nitrogen. No nutes have been used ,well ventilated 10 x10 tent with 4000 watts. Just using aerated ph'd water.

Nutes might be needed later I'm thinking, not right away though

Thanks ,yes I am going to flower on saturday, I figured to give them some bloom ,iguana juice lightly in the feeding that day and then every other feeding ,twice more. Then just regular ph'd water through the last 4-5 weeks...

I like to prep the plants for bloom by switching to bloom nutes during the last week of veg. I am using froggy in my blend right now.

But I also make a tea that makes them go bananas. You should give it a try if you are looking a little low on nutes as you described and want to stay away from chemicals...that said I use Cal Mag a few times through Veg and I have a High nitrogen soil blend so I am not seeing those problems.

If you want to try the tea PM me I will point you at it. It is easy to make and you can add it a few days before starting bloom and maybe 3 weeks in and your plants will blow up.

I like to prep the plants for bloom by switching to bloom nutes during the last week of veg. I am using froggy in my blend right now.

But I also make a tea that makes them go bananas. You should give it a try if you are looking a little low on nutes as you described and want to stay away from chemicals...that said I use Cal Mag a few times through Veg and I have a High nitrogen soil blend so I am not seeing those problems.

If you want to try the tea PM me I will point you at it. It is easy to make and you can add it a few days before starting bloom and maybe 3 weeks in and your plants will blow up.
Sounds great ,yes direct me I will give it a go,I decided to go with nothing to see how the Happy Frog did on its own. It has done great with the exception of 3 out of 11. I will definitely be using cal mag and this tea sounds great,so I just add this to my water and ph it right? And thanks :Namaste:

I think Advanced Nutrients is trying to block me... LOL...A few months after I started posting how to make their stuff they changed their web site and all the info is gone now...LOL

:rofl:

Um yeah... I really don't know how you could misinterpret the post so badly...especially since I had already sent you the links.

I made the tea earlier this week and posted results in 2 other threads yesterday. So yeah I think I remember. And one of the threads I linked you to I do a decent job of explaining why each ingredient is important.

I was making a joke. Of course AN can't block my posts here. But they did remove all the info from the web site after I started posting "how to's" on here...What I am say is newbs who don't have a background in horticulture will have a harder time figuring it out now that the info has been removed.

Good luck!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom