Bloombastic

Negg

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! people said you get results in a day and thdy wernt lyeing i used this stuff at 3ml per a gal and when I woke up it was like a winter wonderland in my room. frost EVERYWHERE I couldnt believe it I amz so excited. lol kk Im done

/negg

I am surprised more people aren't all over this stuff. This is by far the easiest and most economical (in the long run) and most effective bloom enhancer I have ever used and seen. Within 1-3 days your plants are like diamonds. I feel the purchase price of the bottle puts people off.

I think what most people forget is that a little goes a long long way. I start with 1ml/gal about 3 weeks after flip (basically when the plants stop stretching). Then 2ml/gal week 4-6. Then 2.5ml/gal weeks 6-flush.

Doesn't look like there are a lot of growers who use this, from what I can tell.

I've been using these from AN. Well, not all at once, of course. That would be ridiculous.

Big Bud
Bud Blood
Bud Candy
Hammerhead
Kushie Kush
Overdrive
VooDoo Juice Root Booster

And personally, it seems like anythign that works overnight is a bit too good to be true...I mean, I've never had that happen...

I have used Bloombastic in about 5 grows so far and can't complain with the results. I didn't throw it in until after the 6th week of flower. Most of the time that only leaves about 2 to 3 weeks worth of bloombastic in my Ebb and Grow system. My soup consists of:

Cutting Edge Solutions(Grow, Micro, Bloom)
SM-90
Bud Candy
Cal-Mag (I use R/O water)
Superthrive
Bloombastic
Silicate (when needed)

I know its not ideal but it works for me. I like the fact that I only have to add Bloombastic in flowering instead of 12 other additives. I think it's the price tag that turns people off but you have to realize that if you buy 5 different additives at $20 dollars ($100 total) then its cheaper just to grab bloombastic (and easier too).

Using bloobastic in my aact .......my brew goes as follows
Week4 ( earthjuice original formula
Grow 8 ml
Bloom 15 ml
Catalyst 5 ml
Microblast 5 ml used bi-weekly
Meta k 5 ml
Organicare calplex 5ml
Silica blast 10 ml I add this last because it raises ph of solution
Molassas 30 ml
Bloombastic 2ml building up to 4 ml per gal. By week 6
Tablespoon of earthworm castings
Tell me what ya think been getting explosive growth since I started bubbling the bloombastic before I had just added it after the tea brewed but I have seen wa better results from adding into my brew

Two years later lol.
I ordered some Bloombastic and plan on running them with three part flora series with some flora blend. Anyone run this or similar?
Looking fwd to those diamonds. I thought you could use it earlier than week 6. Dang it I want diamonds in week three lol

You can start using it soon after you flip,

start with small doses and work up to a full dose over a week or two and stop in the last week or two. :thumb:

Thanks a lot Ricorio,
Have u used and liked it before? Sounds like it im just wondering if you still do. I know at $135 shipped is pricey for 1250 mls but if it seriously gives me what I need and what I usually have to use three separate adds and sups it sounds like a possible no brainier.
I'll share the data in my next journal.
Thanks again

I know this thread is old but I just bought some of the bloombastic and they are sure right.. I never had the Cole or anything like it before.. I didn't see the results in over night like some people's said but I said my in 4 to 5 days.. I have pictures from before and after. I grow the strain so I know. I will post up some picks for prove. In the beginning I was kind of sacre to spend 140 bucks for it bUT NOW I'M A BELIEVER!! TRY IT AND U WILL LOVE IT. I only use it at week 5 at 3ml to a gallon. BELIEVE ME TRY IT.. NO BS!!!
20160216_190813.jpg
20160216_190506.jpg

The first 2 pics is after I use bloombastic.

20160204_172039.jpg
20160204_172046-1.jpg

In this pictures I haven't use bloombastic..

TRY IT. I WAS SCARE AT FIRST TO SPEND 140 BUT NOW I WILL BUY AGAIN. NO NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS JUST TRY IT..

Back
Top Bottom