Bloomin' In A Box

Smoke Report

So, the buds have been jarred for almost a week now, and I smoked some this morning as my first bowl, to make sure I had a clean "palette".

Strain Name: White Widow
When: Purchased Mar 2016
Price: $80 for 10 seeds
Type: Hybrid
Appearance: The buds are a bit fluffy, and frankly aren't anything special to look at. Not a lot of bag appeal, not the kind of thing that visually grabs you. 2/5
Smell: The best way I know how to put it is stale grass. If you use a mulching lawnmower, think about the smell of your lawn 2 days after mowing it. Stale grass, hay, and pine. It makes me think of barns. 3/5
Taste: Here, it takes a lot like pie crust. It's unique - and my wife, brother, and I all agreed on pie crust, so it's not just me. 5/5
Type of Buzz: Definitely cerebral/uplifting. I harnessed at about 60% cloudy/40% amber hoping for a blend, but this is definitely an active, racey buzz. I don't think I'd want to smoke it before bed. 3/5
Best Medicinal Use: Honestly, I don't know. Maybe depression? It will definitely get you laughing, up and moving.

Overall: For pretty plain-looking bud, this stuff is killer. Within minutes of smoking it you're laughing about stupid things, 10 minutes after smoking it you're pacing around the room, lost in your own head. Suddenly you realize that thing you were going to do was 45 minutes ago, and you're losing track of time, and it's awesome. It's not what I would view as an all-around strain - you'd never go to sleep if this was your bedtime joint - but if you want to tailor your strains to your daily activity, this White Widow is a great wake 'n' bake option. Overall: 3.5/5

Note: I think there is a lot to this strain that I can enhance just by further optimizing how I grow with the BloomBox.

This journal is now complete, and can be moved accordingly. Thanks to everyone for riding along! :thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom