Blooming stimulators and nutrients?

Hey everyone!!

I am in my first grow and just swiched the lights to 12/12 1 week ago. The details of the grow are in my journal that is listed below. I am curious what everyone is using for organic bloom boosters/stimulators. I am doing Organic thought so no chem fertz. I am doing soil!

So far my nutrient regiment is Earthjuice (Bloom, grow, micro, metak, catalyst, on the bloom recirculation cycle). I also am adding Bio-Root and Bio-Weed by General organics, liquid carboload by Advance Nutrients, Europonic Humic Acid, Botanicare Cal Mag (I know its not organic), Hygrowzyme. I also have Snow Storm, Purple Maxx and Gravity by Humbolt nutrients but have not used them yet, instructions say to use later in the schedule. I also add in about 30ml of Naked brand fruit smoothys, both the green monster and blueberry one....I have read numerous studies about how fructose from fruit sugars does not have to be broken down by soil and can directly feed plants, as well as many of the ingredients contain high potassium amounts, and also plant hormones and essential acids...So far my ladies seem to like it....

I was thinking about picking up a bloom stimulator/booster, but with what I have, would that be overkill?? I was reading up on Greenfuze Bloom Stimulator which seems to boast 15% increase in yield and another independed study shows it will boost overally yield by 7 or more grams per plant. Any thoughts or has anyone used this????

Is there any other nutrients/booster/stimulators that you are using with success?

Check out my grow journal and leave your comments, ratings please....any feedback is greatly appreciated...thanks!!

Re: Blooming stimulators and nutrients??

I'm using humbolt a and b and humbolt roots. I throw in ginormous bloom by humbolt for flowering. Never even saw there other stuff at the hydro shop I'm always to exited to get home and unwrap whatever I just got haha.

It think you passed overkill a few nutes back... :)

Ok, so I went overboard... I guess I loved my ladies too much this first go around....lol So since I'm on overkill here, what would you recommend that I remove/and or/ replace from my current regiment?

My soil: Happy frog potting, organic compost, worm casings, jamaican bat guano, peruvian seabird guano, indonesian bat guano(only in newer repotted soil)

My nutrient feedings at this stage...flowering week 2 sit right around 1000ppm and ph of lower 5's

My nutrients currently being used are listed above...

What would you remove...and why if you don't mind explaining.... I want to do the best I can my 1st go around and have gone way more advanced with this than most probably do there 1st time...so your guidance is much appreciated and welcomed!!

I am about to try bloombastic for the first time but before that I have had good results with dry kool bloom from GH. I just noticed you are now into 12/12 so liquid kool bloom would be what you start with and finish with the dry KB.

It think you passed overkill a few nutes back... :)

no shit- stop the bio-root and bio weed. both are meant primarily for vegg growth. be careful with all those sugars/carbs. not only does it increase the osmotic pressure around the roots and can affect nute uptake, but it will attracts bugs like spider mites

Yo wuddup peeps imma bout to get some big bloom n tiger bloom n dr Bush sledgehammer from FF. I'm 3weeks into flowering and I'm not sure if I need more nutes or would these be good enough?

Thanks,
Rj

Yo wuddup peeps imma bout to get some big bloom n tiger bloom n dr Bush sledgehammer from FF. I'm 3weeks into flowering and I'm not sure if I need more nutes or would these be good enough?

Thanks,
Rj

There's an old saying still round today, ifit ain't broke don't fix it.. If there healthy keep em going. For pest issues just keep your temp and the right and you won't have many problems. Good luck

I use Earthjuice Catalyst and Bcuzz bloom stimulator. Careful with the bcuzz. Only use it twice durring flower and wait till you have dime size buds b4 useing it. Dont get carried away with the nutes. Its not the more you spend that makes for good buds but how and when your feeding are supplied. If your plant is not in a vigorous growth mode for god sakes dont stimulate it with a addative. Let the plants metabolism speed up natrually. then start stimulating with small small amounts of bcuzz...like 1/2 teaspoon per 1.3 gallons. ALWAYS wait till after the plants stretch and form dime size buds FIRST before stimulating. Thats just me and Im sure better growers have a better way but this is just my experience. If you agree with me just like the post.

If you want to use Koolbloom Liquid that stuff is pretty good stuff for makeing your buds swell out...it causes foxtailing. Again...small amounts only twice per flowering cycle. Once at 3 weeks and once at 6 weeks. The dry Koolbloom in my opinion is only good for makeing your plant finish faster. I dont want my plant finishing any faster then it wants to. Longer flower = more flower mass = bigger harvest and more full jars .... I have a full bag of koolbloom dry powder on my shelf...wanna buy it...hehe just kidding...no selling on the website.

Ok nuff said
Gdmorning everyone
Cona

One Love...

molasses.jpg

My flowering is in full swing. I have three plants going ad they are flowering like crazy. I give them 1 gallon each morning with nutes.

1 tbs Topmax
2 tbs Bio bloom
1 tsp Bio grow

And once a week I give them 1 tsp Bio Heavan.

In the afternoon I hit them again with 1 gallon of the above each.

I'm growing in soil in 5 gallon buckets. One plant is 8 feet tall and te others are well over 7'6". Gonna be a nice stash for the winter.

I ph to 5.5-5.6. I cut a sample of a lower bud today to test and it's great so far. In 8 weeks or perhaps 6 weeks I'll be ready to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom