Blowin.endo - rollin.endo

blowin.endo

so i smoked my harvest for the first time last night... decided to post pictures in sequential order on how i roll a vanilla dutch... "the fancy way"

i usually just split the dutch in half on regluar days... but for special occassions this is the way i do it

step1: grind / break up the sweet herb .. i use a grinder cuz im lazy
step1-grind.JPG

step2: unwrap the dutch... i bite off the closed tip to make it easier to take off
step2-unwrap.JPG

step3: gut it out.. take that nasty tobacco outta there
step3-gut.JPG

step4: distribute the greenery from end to end
step4-distribute.JPG

step5: roll it with the inner layer
step5-roll.JPG

step6: rewrap with the outer leaf... you can either lick it... or moisten it with a bit of water
step6-rewrap.JPG

and the finished product :cheesygrinsmiley:
voila1.JPG

smoke report: very relaxed... laid back... and towards the end.... couchlock

also... i was wondering... how come none of my pics have the 420 watermark on it? is it because it gotta be changed to 420magazine instead of 420times?

Nice dutch rollin instructions! Ima go roll one right now ;-) lol, j/k, but nice clean blunt ya rolled there, you can almost hold up with me, lol :p

Is that the buds from your experimental grow?

haha... i roll better ones.. this was kind of a rush job :p

yea... this buds from my grow...

it's funny cuz this gives a couchlock high... and the test bud i picked before i harvested gave me a completely opposite high.. oh well... it's good.. that's all that matters :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't understand...you say...

Yet those leaves your rolling that cannabis up into are tobacco. Not any different and still nasty tobacco IMO.

yea, but that leaf doesnt taste like crap like the inner tobacco... i taste the canna over the bacco leaf.. i dont think they put any chemicals on the outer leaf like they do when they process the insides

haha- do you always roll your blunts on tampon advertisments? :laughtwo:

that's a good lookin' L, if I do say so.

Too bad there's no ghostface pics. That's the best part of smokin' a blunt... IMO

^ lol... it's not a tampon ad... it's a sanitary period wipe ad... hahahah... i was thinking to myself last night (i wonder who's gonna be the first to say something about the ad) lol

i'm gonna upload some vids to youtube... and i didnt take any pics.. the vids will speak for themselves.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i love this weed.... the smoke is real thick... easy to do smoke tricks with :headbanger:

hhmm..thanks for the answer endo. I still don't understand why you use tobacco at all but to each his own I guess.lol I'm sure I've don e and do things you wouldn't understand either.

I use to be a cig smoker and wouldn't even think of mixing my weed with tobacco. Weed is suppose to be a medicine. Mixing it with a poison seems counter productive to me. That's why I don't understand the use of tobacco leaves. (<<<Just to explain my questions)

:smokin: :laughtwo: Better that anything I use to roll boys...I used to use roller machines or bamboo to roll joints...back in the 70's...it was joint, pipe, bong or brownies....now the we have beautiful gravity bongs & ornate glass ware & vaporizers...and you use bacco to rol yours...cool man if you're not worried about lung disease:cool: Keep token...blowin.endo, what does it smell like...sure looked good and what was your yield?:adore: Someday soon I'll be growing in my garage and hopefully have something to look at.Nice Blunt:laughtwo:

Hey man one question why put that second leaf around it?

Not knocking your blunts skills but you should lose the dutch and pick up a swisher!

Props for a fellow blunt twister.

where did that harvest come from? last pics i see are a barely alive clone or sumthin,,, i dont remember any buds growin or a sex declaration...what happend?

cool dude, whens ur next going up?

Next time try using less of each leaf. IMO the blunt burns slower and tastes a heck of a lot better.

Good lookin blunt though, the bud looks great too. :allgood:

highisdalif.. im not sure

qwerty... thanks :adore: and yea, i do that for when the blunt isnt so fat (personal blunts)... but i just wanted to show the vague details for the camera for this one... kind of a rush job ;)

I'll bet there's ZERO visibility in your room when you finish that:passitleft: :trance:

hmmm did I hear wildest police chases in the back there?

Back
Top Bottom