BLS’s Grow Laboratory

Sorry to hear about your Grandma - sounds like she went before her time, which as even more sad.
Just remember what I told you about those cigarettes - Just don't have the next one and the future will look after itself!!!

BLS so sorry you lost your gran in that way. It's good to see you are safe and here and I hope that when you drop the next beans you will enjoy the process more again. Well done for sticking to the no smoking. I finally quit smoking cigs in April, then quit the vape shortly thereafter. I found disciplined tapering was my solution but you're ahead on that score. See you soon I hope. Sterkte (Afrikaans loosely translated means "wishing you strength in adversity")!

Sorry for the long vacancy on my end you guys!! I don’t have anything growing right now but thinking about dropping a seed sometime in the near future!!
I had to shut my tent down as it was getting to be too much of a chore and didn’t want to ruin a hobby.

I also was focussing on everything I was trying to get done over the summer. I didn’t get everything finished I wanted to, but did get a lot done.

I recently quit smoking cigarettes what is almost a month ago now, and due to some unforeseen circumstances, I’m having a hard time staying focussed on that.

My grandma passed away due to covid last week. It’s very sad and not fair. She was in the hospital for something else and the hospital had an outbreak of covid. She ended up catching it and passing away by her self because no one was able to see her. It’s very sad and not fair. Hug you’re loved ones and hold them close!! You never know when it’s going to be the last time seeing them!!

Take care everyone!!
Good morning Backlipslide.
I apologize for not keeping up.
I'd like to send my belated condolences my friend.
That's a heartbreaking post.
I hope you and your family are OK.
So sorry.
Stay safe.
Bill

Merry Christmas, BL and family!

Sorry for the long vacancy on my end you guys!! I don’t have anything growing right now but thinking about dropping a seed sometime in the near future!!
I had to shut my tent down as it was getting to be too much of a chore and didn’t want to ruin a hobby.

I also was focussing on everything I was trying to get done over the summer. I didn’t get everything finished I wanted to, but did get a lot done.

I recently quit smoking cigarettes what is almost a month ago now, and due to some unforeseen circumstances, I’m having a hard time staying focussed on that.

My grandma passed away due to covid last week. It’s very sad and not fair. She was in the hospital for something else and the hospital had an outbreak of covid. She ended up catching it and passing away by her self because no one was able to see her. It’s very sad and not fair. Hug you’re loved ones and hold them close!! You never know when it’s going to be the last time seeing them!!

Take care everyone!!
I'm truly sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother Backlipslide. I too was very close with my grandparents so I can feel your pain my friend.:Namaste:

I hope you and yours are doing well!:circle-of-love:

Omg I thought he was back :(

I used to love logging in each morning with a forum funny from this guy.

I hate the way people disappear. You are just left to wonder and hope they’re ok.

I just talked to him on facebook and he's doing good!!! He had a vacation out to BC but the cougar didn't get him !!! There is a whole story behind that!!!
But he is fine.
Tell him I said hi.

He really is missed.

Hey everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Yeah there was a wild cougar in my in-laws neighborhood on Vancouver island.

He was just a baby, about a 2 year old th at was kicked out from the mom to start hunting by it’s self. He climbed a tree two houses over and stayed there till it go dark and buggered off. Was scary though, because lots of kids in the area and a long walking path along a river. It could have attacked anybody. But yeah it was super cool to witness and everybody’s okay!! I got lots of pictures too… I might have to go to my alberta photo dump page and drop some links to that from here.

Back
Top Bottom