Blue Angel 2019

Hey BL, great news on the pregnancy congratulations to you and your wife, your plants are looking great bro really nice colour to them, it took me a while to catch up but finally made it and was worth it keep up the great work bro

Congrats Daddy B! The more little B's the better. Actually 3 is enough. ;) I remember, and don't envy your workload! Just keep in the back of your dad head all your hard work now pays off in spades later. Cheers mate, enjoy! Best to the Mrs.!

Update:

Big news coming up!
I’m getting eager to start my next seeds. I’m just looking for the right time to make my new thread. I want to make sure I have lots of time to start out that journal right.

No update on the plants though, I was going to get a video of the plants last night before bed, but was too tired. I noticed my tent was sitting around 15-16C last night, so I closed the window almost entirely closed, just cracked enough to allow some ventilation.
A couple days ago, I also removed one of the fans that’s pushing air into the tent from the entrance point. In hopes that it would raise the temps in my tent a bit. I’m not too worried about the temps yet, just know it could be a couple degree warmer. It shall be fine.

I will check on them again after work.
Big news about something else I found out last night.

The wife is pregnant.

She peed on the stick yesterday, and it said positive. She will make a doctors appointment today.

Very exciting! I’m also nervous as hell!
This all means, HUGE changes to my grow room.

It won’t be “my grow room” anymore. It will be, what its intended to be, an be a bedroom again.

That means I will need to move my tent to the basement. I built my tent inside the room, won’t go out of the room in one piece and won’t go down the stairs in one piece. I will have to cut my tent in half, take apart my tents poles and re build it in the basement. That basically means, a complete re-build of my tent. I should be able to get through this grow, and possibly my next grow. I may have to take a bit of a break, after these next two runs. When that time comes. I will deal with it appropriately.

thanks for taking the time to read this.

Have a great day everyone!

:passitleft:
Congratulations! Soooo happy for y’all! Bringing life into the world is such a beautiful thing.

What?! Preggies! Wow congratulations man! To you and your wife! This is very good news :love: .

May you and your family be blessed my brother! I am so happy for you... I presume you are hoping for a boy right?
Thanks brother!!

of course, I would love for a boy, but I wouldn’t be disappointed with a girl as well. My first daughter has been a treat! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:
Huge news! Well done :). Congratulations to you and your wife! Wishing health and happiness, as you expand the @Backlipslide clan! :applaud:
Thanks bro!
It’s been a bit of rough last couple days, on my wife’s end, but should hopefully bounce back here soon. She’s been pretty sick and hasn’t been eating much. Hopefully she can get her feet back up underneath her. She’s been drinking a Gatorade that I got her before I got home from work. Hopefully she feels better soon.

:party:

Congratulations to you and the missus on the great news Backlip! I'm sure you two will spread the love around so that your daughter will come around to sharing...most first-borns sort it out just fine. :high-five:

Sorry to hear about the tent move, but until the kids move out (permanently), bedrooms have a tendency to get claimed ;). The basement will always be your safe space!
Lol thanks bro!

yeah, my overwhelming basement that’s ripped apart, and falling apart. The basement has been nothing but a head ache. I just need to gut the place and start over. Build it the way I want it.:thumb:

thanks again shed! Means a lot!

Congratulations BLS. My wife and I have two boys. I am just about to lose my basement room to one of them who is almost old enough to move out of the nursery. Lol. Grow room moving upstairs I guess.

Children are such a treasure. I wish you and your wife all the joy in the world. Bless you.

they truly are a treasure!

:circle-of-love:
Sounds like your going to have a busy house with your two boys!

thanks man! think you guys will have another one?

I’m probably going to call er quits after this one.

thanks again reaves! Good to see you man!

Congrats, Mr.and Mrs.BL, on the great news! :welldone:

Letting her help (or think she's helping) with the new baby will help her make the change from "only child" to "big sister"- that baby will be her best friend in no time!

thanks brother carcass! Thats a great tip! I will be sure to put that plan into affect.:yahoo:

it’s great to see you Carcass!:passitleft:

Yup, sound advise...Cass...Cheers....My two boys came 6 yrs. apart...a bit of a challenge it was/is...ha.

yeah no kidding! 6 years, that’s a big age gap, not the biggest I’ve ever heard but none the less.

Congrats man! And don't worry about your girl, I bet she'll be the best sister.

thanks bro! Really means a lot!! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

That is awesome news man. I don't know what happened but I wasn't getting your posts, so I have had some catching up. But the harvest is done.

I saw that! Congrats on your harvest! Bravo!!
It’s unfortunate about all the bud rot you had, but still a great haul.

thanks CNB!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

yeah it does that quite often! I probably have many journals I completely forgot about lol

Have you figured out what is causing this????!!!!!???? :thedoubletake:
But Hey ...many Congrats!!!

I think it’s something in the water!! I told her to stop drinking the water, but here we are!!
:rofl:
Lol thanks green jeans! It truly means a lot bro!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey BL, great news on the pregnancy congratulations to you and your wife, your plants are looking great bro really nice colour to them, it took me a while to catch up but finally made it and was worth it keep up the great work bro

yeah sometimes I post updates rather long. Sorry about that!!
I’m glad you made it! Just in time, for all the excitement!!
Thanks bro!! For everything! The ladies do look lovely and my wife is glowing!

thanks again bro!! It’s great to see you!

Congrats Daddy B! The more little B's the better. Actually 3 is enough. ;) I remember, and don't envy your workload! Just keep in the back of your dad head all your hard work now pays off in spades later. Cheers mate, enjoy! Best to the Mrs.!

thanks pbass! It’s great to see you! And that means a lot sir!

yeah my brother said, get ready for twins, but I think that’s a lil unlikely right now. There were three brothers in my family, including me, two kids will prob be enough. Having three, we will need a bigger housealready! Lol

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Congratulations! Soooo happy for y’all! Bringing life into the world is such a beautiful thing.

thank you candy cane! It is, very beautiful! We’ve got a long and hard road ahead of us before we get to meet that little bundle of joy!
Thank you! It means a lot!
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

happy thanksgiving backlipslide (and wife and daughter)! stoked for you and the family...who knew you were a skateboarder? it's like the name all makes sense now!!!

:rofl:

the bells are ringing are they? Lol!

thanks roaring lion! Means a lot to me!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

happy thanksgiving to you as well!!

and happy thanksgiving to everyone else I just commented back to, above!!

No we think we are done have if kids. We aren’t a firm firm no , no surgeries or snips. But the wife is looking plickity plack so she doesn’t want to get Prego again , we have large boys. And we find two kids quite challenging since we both also have careers. So yeah I think we are good with the two.
yeah man! Two is enough!! You said your youngest was how old again?

@PCaddict

post #378 on page 19 I showgood pictures on training.

anywhere from page 16-19 you should seesome good pictures on how to
I am not vey good at navigating this site yet
Update:

Well it was a good day, got to work and the tower was evacuated with a fire alarm, so that ate up a good chunk of my early morning. Finished the day off strong.

Now that August is here, (my birthday month) I actually feel like I can talk about the MOTM nominations for July. What an honour that was, hell of a ride indeed. Congratulations to Stone! Well deserved win!

So tonight, August 1st, it just so happened to be my birthday month! :yahoo:
Not that I’ll be doing anything special or anything, but right on! Party on Garth! (Movie reference) I don’t drink too often anymore, so I’ll probably just sit around the house and try to do nothing. As it lands on a Wednesday so a nice long after supper nap would go a loooong way! Lol:laughtwo:

I pulled all the ladies out and gave them a bit of a haircut, and moved the strings, pulling everything down, to maintain that low canopy for the time being. They got an early veg dose of nutes with extra cal mag, and that super b+ (which smells like fish) added to the water. Split just under a gallon of water between the two of them.

Didn’t get any work done on the tent tonight either, hopefully this weekend :dude-knocking:.

The grow box was 27.6 when I removed the box lid. When I came back later to feed, the grow box dropped down to 25.9 and had a 64% RH

Also I want to add that on the Blue Cookie, I noticed one leaf that turned yellow, so I’m hoping after the feeding it will keep her in check. :slide:

I’m going to veg a bit my self, lay on the couch, grab my favourite pop, chips and a bar (TPB reference) and watch a show for a bit before I drag my ass upstairs and go to bed!

Ahh damn I just remembered it’s garbage day tomorrow, I need to gather all the garbages! Tootle-loo!! Have a great night everyone!

:passitleft:
When Quad lining do you only top once and do you wait for a 6th node to top at the 4th or 5th or do you top earlier also do you top then top those two to get 4 colas going then lLST them to 4 points at the edge of the pot and when do they go into the final pot

Back
Top Bottom