Blue Angel 2019

@Backlipslide was kind enough to hook it up with 2 clones PLUS samples of his dark angel 2 and blue cookies!

DA2 - split a small joint with the gf on sunday after a full day of snowboarding and driving 4+ hours. Grinded it up and smell was great, smoked it right when i got home and felt relaxed, went down to my grow tent and watered all of my plants while mind was wondering off into space as i try to figure out ratios for my nutes. At this point im feeling pretty good and my gf walks down and we chat then i realized i was pretty stoned from the way our conversation went. I did notice the high didnt last too long but it could have been due to only smoking a pinner between the two of us. Had a great sleep that night. Will be smoking the rest tonight to compare again :) Overall really good, only problem is i wish i had more!!

Blue cookie - smoke was good, bit harsher than da2 but still smooth enough. Went to clean up my tent room afterwards and felt super focused. Didnt give me a couch lock feel as it did with backlipslides report, so ended up cleaning my whole main floor....this was a productive strain for me, not once did i want to just sit on the couch and veg. After about 2 hours i lit up the other half and watched a netflix movie called uncut gems, stayed focused during the movie without my mind wandering about anything else. Had a great sleep at the end of the night! Really enjoyed this smoke since i love being productive and focused.

Im usually a 5-6 puff on weekdays before putting it out then lighting it again an hour or so later. Im not one that can pick up distinct flavours but the BC definitely had a more distinct sweet taste.

Thanks again for the hookup!! My turn to treat you on my next harvest!

@Backlipslide was kind enough to hook it up with 2 clones PLUS samples of his dark angel 2 and blue cookies!

DA2 - split a small joint with the gf on sunday after a full day of snowboarding and driving 4+ hours. Grinded it up and smell was great, smoked it right when i got home and felt relaxed, went down to my grow tent and watered all of my plants while mind was wondering off into space as i try to figure out ratios for my nutes. At this point im feeling pretty good and my gf walks down and we chat then i realized i was pretty stoned from the way our conversation went. I did notice the high didnt last too long but it could have been due to only smoking a pinner between the two of us. Had a great sleep that night. Will be smoking the rest tonight to compare again :) Overall really good, only problem is i wish i had more!!

Blue cookie - smoke was good, bit harsher than da2 but still smooth enough. Went to clean up my tent room afterwards and felt super focused. Didnt give me a couch lock feel as it did with backlipslides report, so ended up cleaning my whole main floor....this was a productive strain for me, not once did i want to just sit on the couch and veg. After about 2 hours i lit up the other half and watched a netflix movie called uncut gems, stayed focused during the movie without my mind wandering about anything else. Had a great sleep at the end of the night! Really enjoyed this smoke since i love being productive and focused.

Im usually a 5-6 puff on weekdays before putting it out then lighting it again an hour or so later. Im not one that can pick up distinct flavours but the BC definitely had a more distinct sweet taste.

Thanks again for the hookup!! My turn to treat you on my next harvest!
Great review 780! Thanks for taking the time to make a smoke report! Much appreciated!! :Namaste:

Nice Video showing all the stages of the grow. :high-five: :circle-of-love:
Thanks PC!! :passitleft:

Nice videos!! I’m 6 weeks out at least.
Thanks Derek!! Those 6 weeks will go by in a flash! :headbanger:

Great vids and bud :goodjob:
Thanks Smokey!!! :high-five:

I couldn't think of a better way to just have spent 9 minutes and 53 seconds Lip! Thanks for all that work!
Thanks stone!!! Sorry they were so long!! Had to cram a shit ton of photos in :laughtwo:

We've come a long way haven't we big B!
We sure have brother!! I like how both videos had both major tare downs of the tent lol.

it’s good to see you all!!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom