Blue Angel 2019

Nice looking training so far

Thank you sir!!

Your plants will love that calmag also and I'm always banging my thumbs at work also so I understand your pain on that note

Yeah I’m excited to give them their first dose of it. It’s funny, my last plants did amazing just off of the nutrients I treat them with, these ones just never bounced back from the first problem, then progressed to what it is today.

I’m constantly coming home with bloody hands and banged up knuckles, comes with the territory of the trade I guess lol (shrugs it off) :Rasta:
:passitleft:

Update:

Got the cal mag in the mail today, mixed up some of my solution and put mixed in some cal mag. Checked the PH, was a lil high, so I fixed er’ up and got I down to a perfect 5.8 :surf:

The Dark Angel seems to be doing really well! I am impressed with her over the Blue Cookie. Now that I fed them both a gallon of water with nutrients and extra cal mag, I’m hoping the BC turns around.

Before being fed^

After^

D.A^

Thats lots of green and no funk! Nice bending B, cheers mate! :yahoo: My burples are causing a few of my veggies some serious lackings. Gonna up my CM too!

Update:

Before the light turned off this morning I went in and switched my light timer to turn off at 8 am and turn back on at 2 pm, giving them 6 hours dark and 18 hours light. I really didn’t see any benefits of giving them that two extra hours a day of light, might as well save on power for those two hours. They grow more then sufficient with the 18/6 over the 20/4. I said there was going to be a day I switched back to 18/6 the way I normally do things, and today was the day.

I have no pictures but the blue Cookie has not bounced back yet from feeding them that extra cal mag. I think I’m going to pull her out today, and give her a good flush of clean water, then in a couple days, I will give her a feeding with some food and extra cal mag in it.

If any body has anything to say, about giving her a flush after her first dose of cal mag, speak up now, or for ever hold your peace. :passitleft:

Update:
I flushed the Blue Cookie with 3.5 gallons of fresh clean water ph’d to about 5.8 let it drain a bit and back in the tent she went.

I then brought the Dark Angel out and gave her a gallon of water mixed with nutrients. No cal mag, as she’s doing a lot better then the other.

I re tied the branches down, at a higher point on the branch to continue growing her out sideways.

I also forgot about a key member I have as a companion for my ladies. He was locked away in my veg box as I forgot him in the box when I moved the ladies into the tent. I put the lid back on cause I don’t have much room in the grow area and completely forgot about him. He’s reunited with his friends and happier then a pig in shit!

Looking good B, the big flush saved me a couple times now at least. I did mini flush on a couple of my repots and they are really thanking me too! Thanks for your advice way back on that omg I wouldn't have big beautiful weed plants if not for the flush! Cheers mate! :yahoo:

Update:
Took a glance into my tent today after work, and the Dark Angel is looking beautiful and is sure blooming! The growth over the last two days is simply amazing. I tied the top two branches at a higher more comfortable position on the DA just now.

Now, the BC, on the other hand. Looks like the ugly step sister.
:nerd-with-glasses:
Fighting me every step of the way. Not sure if I’m just being optimistic or if she’s looking like she’s (not back on track, but) on her way, to being back on track. I’m hoping the flush, is what she needed. After the Sahara desert steps in, I will be sure to give her a good drink with nutrients + CalMag. After doing that, I pray she brings back that beautiful green hue.:nervous-guy:Time will tell I suppose, :cheer: I’ll throw on my skimpiest outfit that I have and start cheering it on! Hopefully, it’ll help, but not likely :yahoo:

I’m also thinking the Blue Cookie’s growth has been stunted in the midsts of all this. Could be lack of proper feeding regimen, or that she’s stunted. Although, She does look like she’s growing, just not at the healthy rate of the Dark Angel. Leaps and bounds :surf:

Snapped a picture of them, with just my camera phone, the next picture is my camera phone, but I have my QINGYA LED Grow Light Glasses in front of the camera, just to compare the difference.:nomo:

:thedoubletake:

Well, that’s all I have for tonight everyone, stay tuned in, more to come!

Here's hoping your Blue Cookie bounces back! Wht brand of nutes are you using if you dont mind me asking:goodluck::slide:

I do not mind at all. When I first started growing indoors, I was in between company’s and was laid off for 3-4 weeks. I was on EI, but come on that only goes so far. I was tight on money so I didn’t want to piss the wife off by spending a bunch of money on nutrients.

I was looking around at my local peavey mart, and come across these nutrients, I’ll post a picture, but they were a three part system for 12.99 per bottle, I thought, sure why not.

They turned out to be a decent nutrients and my first four plants loved it. If it wasn’t for this damn blue Cookie giving me problems, I would be 6 out of 6 so far.

Update:

I brought the girls out for a bit of a drinky drink. I fed them both a dialed down nutrient solution, mixed with extra cal mag.

I’ll start with The Blue Cookie. I plucked off four or five of the fan leafs. I don’t know if it was that ganja I was smoking but I swear I could see green coming back into the plants leafs as the water drained through the pot. :thumb: May be hopeful thinking, I don’t know. :hmmmm:

I’ll check back on her tomorrow.

The Dark Angel now, well, where to start. The girl is growing tremendously!! I almost can’t see the dark Angel tag inside at the side of the pot anymore. I took off her restraints, and I’m going to let her grow vertically a lil more to hopefully make it easier to water. Once she starts growing out a bit I’ll try to get in and defoliate a little, allowing the light to penetrate through to the lower leaves. Once their well into flowering I’m going to lollipop them.

I raised the light again, to be about 18” above canopy. I may have to start thinking about when I want to flip em’ to flower. I still have lots of room in the tent but once they start flowering I’m going to run out of room fast.

Side note: this is all that I have left of my Green Crack. It’s a sad, sad day. I smoked a lot, of weed in my life, and This has got to be some of the best stuff I have ever smoked. :thumb:

Thanks for tuning in everyone!!

Update:
The ladies are doing great. The Blue Cookie looks to of gotten a lot better! After another feeding of nutrients + cal mag in a gallon of water, might just do the trick. I’m thinking about feeding them tomorrow or the next day. The coco was still really moist when I checked on them tonight. :surf:

When he plants were younger, I was Low Stress Training them by pulling down on all of the branches. I must have been too ruff with that one, because it was shriveled up so I pulled it off and moved on. Now she looks lopsided. :laughtwo::laughtwo:

The Dark Angel is doing awesome! I only grabbed one photo, I accidentally deleted the other one.

@Hazeri thanks for the heads up. I’m a lil lost, as the terminology you used is odd, when you say water jams, are you talking about flushing?

It had a good flush already and is doing much, much better. I will be posting updates today or tomorrow to how she is doing. Thanks for dropping in

Back
Top Bottom