Blue Angel 2019

Update:

Last night was the night for DA2.

The day went well, the wife went to the city with friends to look for a wedding dress for her friend. She said they found one. Right on! Trip to the city was successful! My wife doesn’t do much things like this, so I was super happy to have her go out with some friends. It’s good for her!

The daughter and I had a daddy daughter day X2 this weekend. She helped me shovel the sidewalk/driveway/back patio. We went to wal mart, and dollarama. It was a fun day!!

Then night time came, I made supper, blah blah blah, put her to bed. Then the wife helped me do a nice wet trim, even before the plant got chopped.

I’ll start out with the video. It has all of the photos in the video. I’m starting to get a hang of this I Movie App I have.

“Oh Canada, We Love Our Beaver!”

I will now post the pictures as well. Watch the video too please! :Namaste:

Heres the photos.

Next up will be the DA1. The BC is almost done too. I didn’t see much amber, but visibly the colas look finished. Thanks for following along everyone! I will update more, as things change! Much love to you all!

In other news, I almost pulled the trigger on another light like mine for the flower tent. For the price per quality of plants. It’s almost worth it. I’ve been holding off to see if I could score a light in one of these awesome contests they have, but no go. So I’ve got another light in my cart, I’ve got some 7 gal cloth pots. As I’m not sure if I want to try bigger pots for my next grow, or smaller pots, having more plants in my tent. I’m undecided. I was also looking at digital microscopes but again, I’m just hesitant on pulling the trigger. I hate spending money like this period, yet alone this close to Christmas. Shoot idk, we will see!
:passitleft:

You killed it bro! Those look absolutely beautiful.:bravo:

Update:

Here she is! 1st full day hanging! She doesn’t smell as good as the DA1, but she has a nice pungy smell to her. Super sticky as well! :woohoo:
1E120FCE-204C-422B-BEC5-ACADC55C128A.jpeg

Harvest day continues! I may harvest the DA1 here today. My wife Is waxing her friends eye brows today, so I may have the time to harvest her! :yahoo:

Ohh wait... I’ve got a 2.5 year old... never mind, that’ll probably have to wait till later tonight. Damn kids! Am I right..? Lol just kidding! :rofl:

Haha I know exactly what you mean, mines a bit older now though so I have more freedoms. :passitleft: Lol Looks like it’s gonna make for some stellar smoke!

Haha I know exactly what you mean, mines a bit older now though so I have more freedoms. :passitleft: Lol Looks like it’s gonna make for some stellar smoke!
Thanks brother! :passitleft:
You see, this is where I don’t want to say “your lucky” because I want to enjoy these times, as I will never get them back. so ... it will be nice when I’m at that time of my life, but for now I’m happy where I am in life! :circle-of-love:

Right on bro, as much work as it is now, you will definitely miss those days once they grow up on you. Trust me! Haha But you already know what it is my man :passitleft:just love those around you and enjoy your life. :yummy:

Update:

Here she is! 1st full day hanging! She doesn’t smell as good as the DA1, but she has a nice pungy smell to her. Super sticky as well! :woohoo:
1E120FCE-204C-422B-BEC5-ACADC55C128A.jpeg

Harvest day continues! I may harvest the DA1 here today. My wife Is waxing her friends eye brows today, so I may have the time to harvest her! :yahoo:

Ohh wait... I’ve got a 2.5 year old... never mind, that’ll probably have to wait till later tonight. Damn kids! Am I right..? Lol just kidding! :rofl:
Really looks good Lips, congratulations on reaching the finish line with a fantastic product!!
:bravo::drool::welldone:

Great harvest,BL!
That first DA1 pic is awesome! so much frost...
I want to enjoy these times
Like the song says- "These are the good ol days"...They really don't last very long,so savor every moment- even the "daddy,I pooped" ones :)

Congrats on the harvest Backlip! It looks great. I didn't see much amber on the buds themselves but everyone has different harvest windows :).
Aah the nanners ey well still its too far along for them to do anything now
This ^ . Nanners close to harvest aren't a concern unless you have different age plants in the tent.
Nice looking chandelier... :surf:
This ^ . LOL!
mines a bit older now
Mine is old enough that I send her off to college with a jar of AK-47 :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Great harvest,BL!
That first DA1 pic is awesome! so much frost...

Like the song says- "These are the good ol days"...They really don't last very long,so savor every moment- even the "daddy,I pooped" ones :)
Thanks carcass! Means a lot! Yeah that DA1 photo is nice!! :woohoo:

lol I had to clean one of those today, the wife couldn’t stand the smell, so here I come... it’s funny, before my daughter came along, I would be gagging and damn near vomiting all over everything in front of me. “Oh the good ol’ days”

Congrats on the harvest Backlip! It looks great. I didn't see much amber on the buds themselves but everyone has different harvest windows :)
Thanks IT’S! The picture I posted of the trichomes, were from the DA1. I chopped the DA2, and I was okay with using her as the Guinea pig.

personally, I didn’t see much for amber when I was looking for my self. I did see amber in the photo that BVB pointed out. I will take another look tonight when my daughter goes to bed, and do a deciding trich check. I will either chop or go day by day trich checking.:thumb:

Congrats on the harvest Backlip! It looks great. I didn't see much amber on the buds themselves but everyone has different harvest windows :).

This ^ . Nanners close to harvest aren't a concern unless you have different age plants in the tent.

This ^ . LOL!

Mine is old enough that I send her off to college with a jar of AK-47 :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Ha...funny...first thing i thought of was , first time your daughter opens up the jar of AK-47 the place will .....:ganjamon:
Couldn't of given her a stinkier strain... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom