Blue Cheese and Lemon Kush - CFL Grown

TheBoogyman

Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Hey everyone. Just wanted to show some pictures of my current grow. I've got a 2nd generation Blue Cheese clone about 3 weeks into flowering and a Lemon Kush 3 weeks into flowering also. Both were seeds pulled from bags. The first blue cheese was grown under one 125w 2700k bulb. I yielded about 13 grams from a 1 foot plant :D

I'm expecting more from this clone of the BC. It's bigger, more tops to it. I'm using GH floranova nutrients for flowering and Fox Farms grow big for veg. Going to use Atami Blossom Builder on these plants this time, also.
The lemon kush plant was stunted badly during early growth from my cat chewing on it like 10 times so I kept it really small and used it for clones.

Also have a clone of the Lemon Kush growing along with two Super Hawaiian Haze seeds germinating in peat pods. Have a clone of the Blue Cheese in a deep-water culture hydroponic setup.

pictures: ( making the resolution smaller made the quality crappy)

Lemon Kush:
KSSFfKO.jpg

Blue Cheese 2nd Gen clone:
ilDWDqS.jpg

Blue Cheese from underneath:
Vi4DYVo.jpg

DWC Blue Cheese 3rd Gen Clone:
EIBLhlA.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!

HI Welcome to :420:

If you are strugeling with photos check out Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Your Lemon Kush and the Blue Cheese both look healthy, they still have some flowering time ahead of them so those heads should flower out nicely and give you some guud bud... :goodjob:

Your Hydro set-up looks nice, i would just suggest you get some reflection on the walls you could go for Mylar or if you are on a budget you can use some of that lazor gift paper they are dirt cheap and the back of it is normally mirror like so it works as a nice cheap replacement but if at all possible try get some reflector sheets from a grow shop they seem to work the best. also you might want to drop that light of yours right down to the plant, I only use CFL for my hydro and i have found you need to have the light right up to the plant like 5cm at the most and you don't need to stress to much about heat as the cfl puts out allot less heat than for instance HPS so you can bring it much closer....nice set-up dude!

You should think aoute starting a Grow Journal for that DWC Blue Cheese of yours How to Make a Grow Journal

Hope you enjoy 420 you will learn alot...

Happy Grow and Smoke.

:420:

Hey insanerooster. Thanks for posting! Thanks for the tips too. I normally do keep the CFL lights closer to the plants, the hydro setup it's hard for me to get a light close to it because I can't really put that hydro tub on top of anything because it weighs at least 20lbs. The two flowering plants are still looking good. No signs of nutrient burn which is nice because I've been experimenting! They are really getting resinated and filling out nicely, though :D I expect an ounce from the blue cheese this time. Not so much from the lemon, but it still is going to be nice bud.

As for reflective lining. Currently the flowering box is only 1/2 lined with reflective material. I am able to get this reflective white cardboard/paper from my job because it's just garbage. It seems to work really well, actually. I have just been lazy and haven't lined the inside of the grow box completely. The hydro box is completely lined, though.

Glad to hear things are going well...

How is your light mounted? you can always mount it with some sort of chain system so you can move it up and down this way you don't have to lift that heavy box...

Like i said you should thinks of starting a journal it will help your grow as well as show off what you are doing.

Well any way best of luck to you and please feel free to ask if you need any help!

Happy Grow and Smoke

:420:

the light is mounted through a hole in the top of the box. my grow boxes are made out of heavy duty cardboard boxes from my job. i'm not seeing any growth yet in my clones, unfortunately. i cut them from the flowering plants while they had small flowers on them. they are still alive, though, so i'm sure they will root soon. it's been like 3 weeks though.

hey, just a little update. harvested the blue cheese about 2 weeks ago. it's been curing for almost a week now, smells delicious and smokes nicely. may have put it in the jar a tad early, some of the buds were dryer than others so it has a slight "rose petal" taste when smoking it but it doesn't have any hay smell, which is good. smells like blueberries or almost fresh fruit. the lemon kush is still flowering, it's been at least 10-11 weeks now, been checking trichromes daily and i started it's flushing 2 waterings ago. can't wait for it to finish!

lemon kush:
UYnmzJK.jpg

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show some pictures of my current grow. I've got a 2nd generation Blue Cheese clone about 3 weeks into flowering and a Lemon Kush 3 weeks into flowering also. Both were seeds pulled from bags. The first blue cheese was grown under one 125w 2700k bulb. I yielded about 13 grams from a 1 foot plant :D

I'm expecting more from this clone of the BC. It's bigger, more tops to it. I'm using GH floranova nutrients for flowering and Fox Farms grow big for veg. Going to use Atami Blossom Builder on these plants this time, also.
The lemon kush plant was stunted badly during early growth from my cat chewing on it like 10 times so I kept it really small and used it for clones.

Also have a clone of the Lemon Kush growing along with two Super Hawaiian Haze seeds germinating in peat pods. Have a clone of the Blue Cheese in a deep-water culture hydroponic setup.

pictures: ( making the resolution smaller made the quality crappy)

Lemon Kush:
KSSFfKO.jpg

Blue Cheese 2nd Gen clone:
ilDWDqS.jpg

Blue Cheese from underneath:
Vi4DYVo.jpg

DWC Blue Cheese 3rd Gen Clone:
EIBLhlA.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!
This was so helpful to me thank you! I am a first time grower totally intimidated by the gorgeous bud photos here. MY grow is also just over 3 weeks in and looks very much like your which gives me hope for an awesome harvest! These also look like Sativa dominant girls, sweet!

Back
Top Bottom