Blue Cheese Auto: canoeing, curling leaves in the seedlings

ChalupaBatman

420 Member
Hey guys,

Working on a blue cheese auto seed that has been in coco coir for the last few weeks. I am having an issue where the leaves of the new seedling seem to be canoeing/curling. I initially thought it was the light inside my tent causing heat stress but I think I am at the right distance. Below are the details:

Time so Far: planted into a 4 gallon pot on 6/24 ~ 3 weeks
Soil: Organic coco coir
Nutrients: None for now, I had thought as a seedling it wouldn't need yet but the pusher leaves are turning a bit yellow so maybe it's time?
Water: tap water, ph is around 7
Light Distance: 23 inches
Runoff: ~6.5
Tent Size: 3 x 3 feet
Grow Light: viparspectra 300w set at a height of 23 inches at the moment
Temperature Range: I have it maintained at a range of 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit
Humidity Range: started high around 70/80%
Ventilation: I have two fans running, one blowing near the plants and another exhausting

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200717_090042.jpg
    MVIMG_20200717_090042.jpg
    727.7 KB · Views: 113
Hiya ChalupaBatman I don't know much about coco but I think it'd be ok to start a bit of nutes. 70-80% humidity seems high and that's quite a temperature fluccuation, is it due to outside temps? When it's warm out, I run about 85-86 in the summer and my plants hate it, I can't imagine what they'd do with all that humidity as well.

Hey guys,

Working on a blue cheese auto seed that has been in coco coir for the last few weeks. I am having an issue where the leaves of the new seedling seem to be canoeing/curling. I initially thought it was the light inside my tent causing heat stress but I think I am at the right distance. Below are the details:

Time so Far: planted into a 4 gallon pot on 6/24 ~ 3 weeks
Soil: Organic coco coir
Nutrients: None for now, I had thought as a seedling it wouldn't need yet but the pusher leaves are turning a bit yellow so maybe it's time?
Water: tap water, ph is around 7
Light Distance: 23 inches
Runoff: ~6.5
Tent Size: 3 x 3 feet
Grow Light: viparspectra 300w set at a height of 23 inches at the moment
Temperature Range: I have it maintained at a range of 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit
Humidity Range: started high around 70/80%
Ventilation: I have two fans running, one blowing near the plants and another exhausting
I've just started growing and ain't no expert but I think u will need some nutes 3 weeks is kinda long for the seeds internal nutes to last, if the coir was mixed with soil then after 4 weeks I'd add nutes and then keep an eye to see what happens

I've just started growing and ain't no expert but I think u will need some nutes 3 weeks is kinda long for the seeds internal nutes to last, if the coir was mixed with soil then after 4 weeks I'd add nutes and then keep an eye to see what happens
But it does sound like a combo of heat and nutrition

Back
Top Bottom