Blue Cheese Bagseed, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 150w LED, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

Your using GH. right?
Yes, and it worked fine last few grows for this strain. But this time I'm not putting in the recommended grow part, but like 2/3rds of it, and I think that caused Cal-Mag shortage. Using hard water micro here.

Yes, and it worked fine last few grows for this strain. But this time I'm not putting in the recommended grow part, but like 2/3rds of it, and I think that caused Cal-Mag shortage. Using hard water micro here.

I'm trying to remember I think I use 1.5ml/l calmag.
I'd have to check my book.
And I drop the grow right out slowly usually gone by week six.
Cal has some N so does the micro.
That's enough, strain dependent but typical.

Stay safe
Bill

Blue Cheese is on week 6 day 4 or so I'm guesstimating. She looks like she is maturing, so I might be off a bit there. The dose of Cal-Mag seems to have stopped the deficiency from worsening, and overall she still looks good I would say.

If the lower budsites start browning their pistils as well, I think I might switch to ripen and call it her last 2 weeks. I lowered the light a bit, I'm not that impressed with the budsize, tho they still have to swell that end-of-flower bit.
Last few runs, she looked dark green at this stage, as in N toxicity green, so I didnt think too much of anything else. Now, I think I'm glad she will get replaced by Jack or WiFi after this run..

A bit of a backlog here, things to do and such, made pictures tho. She received FlashClean on w6d5, on w6d6 I changed nutes to Ripen + CalMag. Made some lights off pics as well. I think she is coming along quite nicely, more and more debating cloning her... (yup, feeling regret I didnt take a clone)

I might have to check picture dates, I feel off by a day..

w6d6

w6d7

Day corrected, I think I missed an update at some point. If not, its now off by one day .. cant care to check carefully, its not relevant but kept bugging me. Sorry for those with CDO that are affected by this change :p

Almost done here, and it shows. Looking really good, but I cant find any good candidates for a late flower clone .. I'll try when I'm harvesting to cut something out and see where it gets me :)

6th day of ripening for the Blue Cheese here, 4 days to go if I stick to the schedule. I'd like to see those buds fatten up a bit, not sure if I'm getting that wish granted. She still has some new growth, so who knows. Anybody who knows this strain better than me and has tips, please shoot :)

Tho, at this stage its probably too late to really do much, and she will get replaced to not return for the foreseeable future.

She drank a lot, so I had to add about 3 liters, pH and EC were both down as well. I believe the Ripen has balanced pH, and the pH- doesnt get consumed, so pH going down would be expected then, I think ... cant find any conclusive answer to that, feel free to fill me in if you know :)

I topped off nutes as well, she seems to like it. She is also slowly losing the shine ... kinda difficult plant to get right tbh.
Glad my last run with her makes her look good at least :)

Week 8 of flowering, probably a bit longer as she is nearing finish I'd say. I see her putting out some last new growth, but I think this is just about it. Tomorrow I will do a careful check on trichomes to see where she is at, and decide to either switch to FlashClean for 2 days, or leave her a bit longer.

Not sure what is happening here, but for some reason the lights stayed on, even tho the clock is programmed correctly.
They got about 1,5h of extra light today .. not sweating it, but it would not be cool if this happens more often .. I can live with a fluke.

New update later today.

Later today .. heh .. its all relative :)

Just a pic from before lights on, was a bit too busy for the regular update. pH is going down, water is going down, nutes are slowly going down, trichomes are still mostly cloudy no ambers. Lets check again in a day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom