Blue Cheese Clone By Seedsman

Not sure how to, if someone else wants to they can.
Unfortunately I can’t enter something that’s not mine. Here is a link to all of the 420 monthly contests you should be able to enter in since you have over 50 messages now. There are some great prizes to be won each month from the sponsors!

Unfortunately I can’t enter something that’s not mine. Here is a link to all of the 420 monthly contests you should be able to enter in since you have over 50 messages now. There are some great prizes to be won each month from the sponsors!
Looks like awesome prizes I can't submit it because all mine are wet still. I'll try when it's all dry.

Plant of the month, check out that contest! I’m waiting to the last day to submit one of my plant. I’m still a few grows away from having something close to winning but you will never know if you don’t try. Plus it’s a nice place to show off what you are growing since quite a few people check out the photos there.

Final weight was 5 and a half Oz's so not bad from one plant. My other two will be done in 4 weeks that should be final if not earlier and I just put two seeds in water tonight to start my next grow.

Happy growing guys and I hope that my guides help anyone looking for info.

Back
Top Bottom