Medium - Perlite & Vermiculite

PPM - 900-1300

PH - 6.5

RH -27%-47%

Room Temperature -71-77

Solution Temperature- unknown

Room Square Footage - 4x4 grow tent

Pests - None

Known Problem: Click the link https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/2011-03-30_19_41_58.jpg

Re: Blue Cheese- Need help! ASAP!

Looks fine man. 6th week you say? this is the finishing point, the plant is using all it has to make her flowers the biggest! Ive grown blue cheese and mine was nice and ripe around the 7th week...sounds like your right on track. The plants leaves will loose their color as they ripen! patients brother, check your trichomes, 1/3 amber is ripe, for me anyhow...good luck.

Looks fine man. 6th week you say? this is the finishing point, the plant is using all it has to make her flowers the biggest! Ive grown blue cheese and mine was nice and ripe around the 7th week...sounds like your right on track. The plants leaves will loose their color as they ripen! patients brother, check your trichomes, 1/3 amber is ripe, for me anyhow...good luck.

You think so? Also why DOESNT my og kush #18 have any smell or trics

well each strain has a threshold and finish time, genetics are different from strain to strain just like people. I have tric formation by day 10 but i obviously water and feed different. be patient it will come...post some pictures so we can see. good luck

2011-03-30_19_41_58.jpg

That was a week ago

I'm growing Blue Cheese, but mine looks nothing like that! It's my first grow and the rest of my plants are okay, but the Blue Cheese is jacked! At first I was getting holes in the leaves (but I kept looking under the leaves and couldn't find any spider mites). Then the leaves started curling up, getting purple/brown spots. I want to cry, because this is my favorite strain.

After picking off the dead, jacked, or affected leaves, it is naked! A bunch of sticks with a few flowers. It looks like the Charlie Brown christmas tree!

I think that the yellowing caught me off guard (wasn't expecting it to do that). Feels like I'll be lucky to get a damn g out of it!

Next crop will be better. Next crop will be better!

I wouldn't say that looks fine and at the 6th wk thats to much yellowing and not normal IMO even in the last week.

I've growen blue cheese a few times and although some do look ready and can be chopped at week 7 you'll be better off waiting a extra week or two for them to fully muture for a better high and taste...

The plant looks like its got a major Nitrogen def and with ppm's of 900-1300 i'd say it is because that ppm range is more suited for the veg cycle and 1600-2000 PPM for flowering

Back
Top Bottom