I started watering the coco with the root trio. I used General Hydroponics pH down and a tiny bit of Biobizz Fishmix. Fed at 130 PPM and 5.9 pH. I will increase the ratio on Fishmix since GO suggests feeding seedlings around 200 PPM. I will share PPM values every week. I will keep pH at 5.9 for all stages. They didn't react to transplant so far. I hope they won't have any problems because it was a rushed transplant :smokin:

Here are the plants;

Looking good! Shouldn’t be long till they take off

Thank you for your good wish bro :passitleft: I will make them so bushy and dense. I trust this genetics because as I said earlier these are bagseeds from my friend. His dealer is growing his own weed and using Dinafem seeds. A bit of a greedy guy who sells the nugs kinda wet and he feeds his plants very very heavy and can't achieve a pleasent taste every time. He managed to bring us some top shelf buds of Blue Cheese for several times. Taste and high of these buds was incredible. I think I can take it to the next level with organics.

I am back with some serious feeding...

I think plants are growing nicely now. I will install 2x Viperspectra R300 LED's in 5-6 days since my PC's are almost ready to harvest. I started feeding them around 450PPM and still using the root trio. I am following GO feedchart for PPM values. Here is the current recipe;

-AN: Root trio 2ml/l, Cal-Mag 0.5ml/l
-Biobizz: Bio Heaven, Fish Mix, Algamic 1.5ml/l, Activera 2ml/l
-General Hydroponics: Diamond Black 2ml/l, pH down

I was in a rush so pH was 5.8 for this feeding but I will be happy as long as it stays between 5.8-6. I will start watering the whole pot next week with LED's.

Check them out;

Back
Top Bottom