Blue Collar Comedian Ron White Arrested in Vero

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Blue Collar Comedian Ron White was arrested in Vero Beach Wednesday night for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

White was arrested shortly after 5:00 p.m. The detective bureau received a tip that said an airplane would be landing at the Vero Beach airport after 5:00 p.m. The tip caller stated the passenger in the airplane would be in possession of illegal drugs.

After a stakeout, police watched the small private jet land. Two detectives approached White, and they said he admitted he had a small amount of marijuana in a bag.

They found a small glass smoking pipe and three grams of marijuana inside. They arrested him, and he posted bond and was out of jail by 8:30 p.m.

He had a show at the Sunrise Theatre at 7:30 p.m. in Fort Pierce. He did make it to his show.

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: WFLX Fox 29
Author: Rachel Leigh
Copyright: 2008 WorldNow and WFLX Fox 29

I'm sure he knows who it is. The obvious question is how many people could have possibly known what he had in his pocket when he got on the plane. Like he says "You can't fix stupid."

I would say it would be 99% a scorned woman they always drop a dime. Another grown man with a private jet that enjoys a little smoke so what is the big deal damn nazi bible thumping arss holes!!

i hate vero beach!

this is where i got my second Cannabis charge, right before heading to California for Medical Marijuana exile!

don't ever get caught with weed there or you could spend a LONG time in vero beach!

the whole town is crooked and connected and backwards as an episode from the twilight zone!

please excuse my french, but FUCK VERO BEACH and EVERY COP IN IT!

how much did they think he had? 3 grams?

They must be very proud of themselves...:rollit:

that's what they found in my truck, 3 grams and they wanted me to plea to 90 days and 3 years probation and one year drug treatment...
i wasn't even in the truck and they searched it without my consent...
i was at a friend's house when they raided him for his grow house down the street...
they had been waiting for the right moment to grab him...
i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...

i fired the attorney that wanted me to take the plea...
got another one and threatened the da to go to jury trial and expose this crooked little town...
they dropped the case...;)

NEVER GO TO VERO BEACH!

The good thing on this is it will give Ron some good material for his comedy routine.lol:grinjoint:

He always has a glass of alcohol on him at all times during his routines. His new routine can be a glass of alcohol...and a blunt!

I knew about Vero Beach over 50 years ago. They always boasted that they had more churches than bars. Who the hell wanted to go near a place like that? Ron White needed some new material anyway as he has been reusing old stuff for some time.

3 grams of weed that they seized!!!! what a fucking NON JOKE from Vero Beach police and their most inadequate state of affairs & priorities. what's next for these bozo heads of Vero Beach... yessirbob we got us bigtime marijuana smuggler here 3 grams of high grade cannabis from another state... book him Danno... It only shows that we need to continue to educate where we can and welllll... where we can't... just don't go there.
Rob you otta know...

Back
Top Bottom