Blue Dream CBD From Humbolt Seeds

This strain grew as weed does. I had 2 pheno's. One plant was like a bulldozer. I couldn't do a thing with it. I just topped and tried to scrog her but she wouldn't have anything to do with that. She pushed all her main colas straight up and her stalks were so thick and hard I couldn't run her along the scrog. So up she went and she was fine. The other 3 went more by the book and I was more able to style them to my liking. The grow went for between 9 and 10 weeks just as predicted. Very frosty and super stinky. Smokes smooth and tastes like sweet pine I guess(not my forte). Now the big surprise. Muscle and nerve/muscle pain completely gone after a short time enjoying the light but sure head buzz that isn't long lasting but well worth having in my jars.
1526207-b9440e86bc4c6bd55a6982d5bcd2efb2.jpg

Blue Dream is a special one for sure. :green_heart: I've heard from more than one member that it quickly became a favorite.

It's my daughter's go to for nausea or menstrual cramps. She's cautious about sativas - they make her a tad suicidal in thought - but Blue Dream is so effective at a low dose that it hasn't been a problem. It takes so little that the bottle will sit there curing for months before she burns through it. I'm planning to get another going soon to keep stocks up.

I'm curious @stoneotter, did you cure them separately, and if so did you notice any differences? It's not a hearty enough euphoria for me personally, but medicinally I can see an argument for it being worth having around in any canna-friendly home.

Blue Dream is a special one for sure. :green_heart: I've heard from more than one member that it quickly became a favorite.

It's my daughter's go to for nausea or menstrual cramps. She's cautious about sativas - they make her a tad suicidal in thought - but Blue Dream is so effective at a low dose that it hasn't been a problem. It takes so little that the bottle will sit there curing for months before she burns through it. I'm planning to get another going soon to keep stocks up.

I'm curious @stoneotter, did you cure them separately, and if so did you notice any differences? It's not a hearty enough euphoria for me personally, but medicinally I can see an argument for it being worth having around in any canna-friendly home.
Hi SweetSue I did cure it seperate. Beside bud structure being slightly different I can't tell the difference. Still the stinkiest. stickiest jars in the house. I reach for it when I want to reset my thc clock because of it's mild euphoria. The gooey shatter from it's trim is super for pain dabbed or vaped. It has a distinctive taste too. It's the taste of pain soon gone to me. Makes chocolate taste extra good to me that way too. For me it's migraines and neck/head nerve stuff it works wonders on.

Hi SweetSue I did cure it seperate. Beside bud structure being slightly different I can't tell the difference. Still the stinkiest. stickiest jars in the house. I reach for it when I want to reset my thc clock because of it's mild euphoria. The gooey shatter from it's trim is super for pain dabbed or vaped. It has a distinctive taste too. It's the taste of pain soon gone to me. Makes chocolate taste extra good to me that way too. For me it's migraines and neck/head nerve stuff it works wonders on.

Are you making use of a topical for the neck pain and migraines? The application on the DMR is our standard suggestion for both events. I’ve watched topicals applied to this pad stop a migraine in its tracks and send it running in minutes. InTheShed uses his to stave off migraines all the time.

We squished a gram of Blue Dream for my daughter when I got the mini forge, and for her it’s so potent as a concentrate that she only takes a single pull for relief. This is powerful medicine.

Are you making use of a topical for the neck pain and migraines? The application on the DMR is our standard suggestion for both events. I’ve watched topicals applied to this pad stop a migraine in its tracks and send it running in minutes. InTheShed uses his to stave off migraines all the time.

We squished a gram of Blue Dream for my daughter when I got the mini forge, and for her it’s so potent as a concentrate that she only takes a single pull for relief. This is powerful medicine.
I have not used it as topical and id love to give it a go. I think you have the recipe here somewhere, can you help me direct myself there? I'm ready for something that works. Thank you

I recently posted a couple companion threads. The link to the basic topical oil is at the beginning of this one on turning the oil into a body butter.

The 10ml roller applicator bottles are great for just oil, and they’re easily carried in a pocket. Just be sure to keep the cap snug. Lol! What a moment that was. Lol!

For oil use on the DMR, or anywhere you’re working blind, I roll it onto an index finger and apply it. The grape seed oil absorbs very nicely, and any cannabis smell is pretty softened after a few minutes.

Smells like relief to me. :battingeyelashes:

I recently posted a couple companion threads. The link to the basic topical oil is at the beginning of this one on turning the oil into a body butter.

The 10ml roller applicator bottles are great for just oil, and they’re easily carried in a pocket. Just be sure to keep the cap snug. Lol! What a moment that was. Lol!

For oil use on the DMR, or anywhere you’re working blind, I roll it onto an index finger and apply it. The grape seed oil absorbs very nicely, and any cannabis smell is pretty softened after a few minutes.

Smells like relief to me. :battingeyelashes:
Thanks!! I'll give it a try asap.

DMR is our code for “Dorsal Medial Radii”, the pad of skin the sits atop the connection of your thoracic and cervical spine. There are unmyelated axons under this pad that’ll feed cannabinoids to the brain without euphoria.

We’ve learned through experience that topical application to the DMR will lighten the mood, stop the progression of a headache trying to find a foothold, as well as help loosen the hold of an established headache, including migraine.

I’ve also heard of a case where a woman applied topicals to the entire neck and shoulder area to successfully shrink an inoperable Glioblastoma tumor. Topicals are powerful medicine.

Update Blue Dream CBD
I've been smoking on more recently grown harvests and today I was feeling the need to receive this one's gift again. It's been a while and things have changed some. Still a smooth smoke with a light high and heavy dose of cbd. Helped my migraine ramp down so I got actual work done. What brought me back here is the taste. The time since April 8 when it went in the jar has finished it off to a very berry flavor. I loved it back then and now even more.

Back
Top Bottom