So I bought a BD clone from the nearest shop. I was vegging it, and on the 1st week my light fell and snapped my clone into three part like an accordion. I tried taping it up at first and left it for a couple of days then decide just to make them all into clones. Well I just stuck it out on my balcony for a week and a half and the middle portion didn't make it but the top portion is still hanging in there. It's super yellow and isn't making too much of a come back, now the bottom piece which only had one leaf left on it started sprouting(I was amazed). Im now on the 5th week of having the clone, I started veging right after I saw the sprout out of the main stem which was 2-2.5 weeks ago. I've been using cal-mag+ for a couple of days because it had a mag deficiency, but is looking good now. Here's some pictures of it right now, this is my first grow so I'm still new to everything.