blue dream express wants to say high!

bludreamxpres

hello everybody, my name is blue dream express. i have this alias because i am not allowed to express my marijuana use in the real world.. "it would cost jobs." god forbid. so ive decided since everybody in the real world has got me smoking my marijuana in the closet that i am going to explode in cyberspace. im so repressed i couldn't even think about advocating to the public about political reform of marijuana. i have been taking psychiatric prescription drugs for years and i always end up medicating with marijuana also. marijuana with low thc levels and high cannaboid count calms me down,everytime i use it. with marijuana there is no addiction, no overdosing,no side effects like going into a psychotic state, gee that was fun...not..
any way so now i have built me a studio out in my backyard and use ir for recording music and making videos on the political aspects of marijuana and how it affects my life, and the people around me. i have to wear my mask while i make my videos. my studio is a black light studio, retro 1960s. its pretty cool ibuilt it myself and did all the pink floyd graphics myself. i had a different alias not too long ago named therealbuddynuggets, but politics assasinated him. so ask me questions about my experiences with marijuana use for medicinal purposes. ask me about medicinal marijuana compared to psychiatric prescription drugs. i have 47 years experience , lots of info some good some bad side effects etc.. im exposing all my feelings personal experiences and use of both medicinal marijuana and chemical drugs . most of witch is very personal to me and some of it bothers me. so i cant keep typing my fingers are dizzy
talk soon and remember blue dream express all ways says high !

hello friend. i hope that one day no one has to hide. sounds like uv been living a crazy hard life but ur on the winning side. ur still here :)

i dont know where to post to, theres too many places to go! any way yeah ive had a really crazy life but i have come through with a smile, now i can live happy for a long while. after all the crap ive been through im surprised they didn'tput my mind in a straight jacket. go ahead ask me anything at all about pschiatric presciption drugs and of course lets not forget the politics that need reforming, i want to be right up front with this, riding the blue dream express until it runs out of gas..

so now im going to my shrink tomorrow and advocating for the use of marijuana,they wont like this because they r more interested in chemicals..think..gov. regulates the f.d.a. the government wants control..they dole out medication like its candy and avoid natural substances. these chemicals alter or mess with your chemical makeup of your brain. if your depressed they make you happy-pill#1,if your manic they make you calm...so all these different chemicals r being used to alter and adjust peoples mental state to stablize emotions that r not "normal". so, if they can control the outcome of mental stability by using chemicals to manipulate peoples emotions isn't that a type of control/ like mind control. think about our government being able to control our emotions! do we realize the severity of this type of control? i don't know , the whole thing just seems suspicious to me.

Hello blue dream express,
Your studio sounds really cool I love the whole 60's thing!
Know what you mean about not liking the big pharma crap,
my experience has been that most of that stuff is way more
dangerous than anything herbal. Also know about staying on
the DL - I live in Indiana and the heat is brutal here.

i need more exposure i need to get more peeps involved, or maybe ill just start jumping up and down, i mean how do you get people to understand

all the mommies killed my previous alias "the real buddy nuggets", he got assassinated in cyberspace by politics, we'll see how long i can stay "blue dream express"

Back
Top Bottom