Blue Dream flowering outdoors - Feels like it's behind

Schultz23

I have a blue dream i planted in April been outdoors all it's life max temp it's ever had is 92* but in veg stage, it's been flowering about 6-7 weeks and seems like it's behind you can see tricones all over and seems getting thicker but very very slowly

I have a blue dream i planted in April been outdoors all it's life max temp it's ever had is 92* but in veg stage, it's been flowering about 6-7 weeks and seems like it's behind you can see tricones all over and seems getting thicker but very very slowly
My blue dream took 14 weeks

And yer point is????????

Pics or it didn't happen

Lights??
Medium???
Nutes????

And yer point is????????

As he said in the subject and the text, he's feeling like (and by implication asking if) it's "behind."

Assuming he planted it on US Tax Day, it's been growing for 22 weeks. If it's growing in the northern latitudes, it may have been cold and dark for the first month or two of the grow, and that will definitely slow a plant's growth way down, even more so if it was in shade.

That all seems kinda academic, though. When you're growing outdoors you kinda get what god gives you. And there's still a month or so before the weather starts to shut down grows in most northern locations, so there's time for more "tricones" to develop. ;)

Phone
Start a reply 0 with ^. Click that

Computer
Upper bar, left side gallery tab
Upload pics
Do as shown
Then when u type a message use the tab bottom left MY PHOTOS

easy peasy

image38161.jpg

I have two plants basically same plant date my smaller one was left at my buddy's house he didn't take care properly I am uploading pics of both

Last two is of my small one, I planted April 22nd I'm a dingus and didn't get flower date but going on 2 months now and I don't notice that much difference from pre flower till now

Let my buddy have the smaller one he didn't take care of I took back and I nuted and re potted while it was early flowering stage those pics are from today as well 9/11/2017

Well you should have lots of warm, sunny days ahead yet then. If you keep it in a spot where it gets maximum sun every day, I would expect that it would have plenty of time to mature.

I may just be impatient but seems like it's been very slow maturing I feel like I should be further along being implanted early, also may have to go with the past few days being 90 degrees and getting hotter, I've moved into half shade and half sun after being in constant sun all it's life will that shock it or help it?

Back
Top Bottom