Blue Dream from seed - Feedback is the best

WestBlunts

Hello, I'm from the big bad Southern Cali & I'm a first time grower. I know the building blocks of growing but all feedback is welcome.

I'm growing outdoor & this is my info:
24 day old (From Seed)
2 gal pot
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
Water hose water

My baby girl seems a bit small for her age (HEALTHY BUT SMALL) at 24days old. The first soil she was on was a mix between 2 potting starter soils, I switched her to FFoF today at day 24. I haven't added any nutes yet and have transplanted her twice before (soil to soil in a degradeable pot, then that degradeable pot to her 2 gal pot) same mix of the 2 unknown soils until today.

She's real GREEN is about 4inches tall 3 inches wide, water leaves - first true leaves - first node - second node - and 3rd in node in progress.
When I transplanted her today, here roots were probably 1.5 - 2.5 inches long and maybe spanned 1 inch.. they didn't seem to have a lot of mass.

Any suggestions to help my Babygirl, would SuperThrive be good? And at what amounts??:helpsmilie:

Say "high" to BluDy
BluDy.jpg

Re: Blue Dream from seed. Feedback is the best.

hi westblunts, sorry i do not have any info on outdoor gwowing.

"(She's in my Profile&Avatar picture) *HELP HOW DO I UPLOAD PICTURES IN THREADS?* "

on quick reply to insert a picture run your mouse over the 5th from the end 'from right' and a alt tag will appear reading insert image, navigate to where the image is on your harddrive, insert. hope that helps,

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!

Westblunts, what operating system are you using, when you click on insert image a box pops up asking for you to insert url.
Make sure you follow all of the folders that way the browser know exactly where to look.

example only

C:/pics/images/plantimages/august/BluDyu.jpg

try that and you should succeed

:thumb:

excellent WestBlunts, nice healthy plant, :bravo:

let us know how she progresses. :high-five:

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!
:420:

hey I'm a noob so take what I say with a grain of salt, ok :)

My girls are about 2 weeks old and will probably be where yours are in another week. She does look a little small for her age, I think mine look small for their age too. I have this theory of why mine are small, hopefully someone with more experience will be able to chime in and confirm it or tell me if I'm wrong. I think my problem is that I over watered. I'm not watering all the time, but mine are in 3 gallon pots right now and both times I've watered I soaked the pot til water ran out the bottom. I've been thinking lately that their roots can't be very big yet so all the water in the bottom of the pot isn't doing them any good. If anything it's preventing the roots to get the air they need to thrive. I watered on Tuesday and the pot is still wet. They've just recently started to show some new growth and I think that's because the soil dried out a little bit.

Like I said, just a theory.

Over watering can be a main cause of stunted growth, I kept my soil wet and my plant was a little stressed from the 3 transplants. :hmmmm: So this is Maybe why my baby is stunted(Maybe the same with yours)
With the new soil I put my baby in and 1 good watering, I'm going to see how she takes to it in the next 3 days before I water again.
:peace::green_heart::blunt:

I have 4 right now... 2 that are 19 days old and two that just popped up yesterday. With the ones that are 19 days in one looks right about the same size as yours and the other is about 3 times bigger. I think it just depends on the plant individually. So I think your plant is just fine... Looks nice and healthy...

Back
Top Bottom