Blue Dream from seed - First Time grower - 24 days old - Feedback is the best

WestBlunts

Hello, I'm from the big bad Southern Cali & I'm a first time grower. I know the building blocks of growing but all feedback is welcome.

I'm growing outdoor & this is my info:
24 day old (From Seed)
2 gal pot
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
Water hose water

My baby girl seems a bit small for her age (HEALTHY BUT SMALL) at 24days old. The first soil she was on was a mix between 2 potting starter soils, I switched her to FFoF today at day 24. I haven't added any nutes yet and have transplanted her twice before (soil to soil in a degradeable pot, then that degradeable pot to her 2 gal pot) same mix of the 2 unknown soils until today.

She's real GREEN is about 4inches tall 3 inches wide, water leaves - first true leaves - first node - second node - and 3rd in node in progress.
When I transplanted her today, here roots were probably 1.5 - 2.5 inches long and maybe spanned 1 inch.. they didn't seem to have a lot of mass.

Any suggestions to help my Babygirl, would SuperThrive be good? And at what amounts??:helpsmilie:

Say "high" to BluDy
BluDy.jpg

Hey WestBlunts, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

Your little lady is looking good bro! FFOF is on the hot side, so I wouldn't add any fertilizer for a while...in the mean tome, there's some great links below to get you started!
I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis.
:thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and please feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Hey WestBlunts. A friend of mine is growing in dirt and is using bat guano which is working great. It is all natural and doesnt risk damaging your plant. That might give it that extra boost that it needs without compromising ethics. Im not quite sure how to apply it but that shit should be on the label. Good luck!

If you could check out my first grow man and let me know what you think that would be great (im looking to get some reputation on the site) Hydro - First Grow - 200W CFL Vegetation & 430W HID Flowering

Peace man

Back
Top Bottom