Blue Dream outdoor potted grow. Cold Temps?

WestBlunts

• Blue Dream from seed
  • FFOFsoil
  • Veg Nutrients: Alaska Fish Ferts, Liquid karma, Superthrive, Pure blend(OPEN TO MORE SUGGESTIONS!)
  • NOT sure on Flowering nutes yet.(HELP)

vvvShitty Pictures, She's Real green in person!vvv
Picture_1811.jpg
Picture_1822.jpg
Picture_1832.jpg

I was thinking about toping BluDy twice. I'm going to veg her outside until sometime in October wait for it to start showing sex. She'll be about 2 feet at that point hopefully, then maybe double in size during flowering. It gets to the mid to low 60's in October so will that be bad for Veg?
Also when I move her inside to flower should I leave her on 18/6 for a while to adapt? then 12/12 a little after? Or should I just see if she'll flower automatically outside? I'm just not sure because of the low temps and daylight periods.

If you're in CA and you put her outdoors now, she'll immediately kick into flower. You'll have to provide supplemental lighting to make the days longer outdoors to keep her in veg mode.

No idea why your plant is growing so slow, I planted a seed around July 15th, it showed sex within 4 weeks, and is fully flowering. Expecting to harvest in mid to late October (random bagseed I believe was autoflower, but might just be the photoperiod) Like previous poster mentioned, if planted later in the season, the plant should sense less light and immediately show its sex.

Like I said, typically cannabis grows very vigorously, not sure about the delayed growth here, can't even really begin to speculate.
Best Of Luck

RL ( outdoor grower)

No idea why your plant is growing so slow, I planted a seed around July 15th, it showed sex within 4 weeks, and is fully flowering. Expecting to harvest in mid to late October (random bagseed I believe was autoflower, but might just be the photoperiod) Like previous poster mentioned, if planted later in the season, the plant should sense less light and immediately show its sex.

Like I said, typically cannabis grows very vigorously, not sure about the delayed growth here, can't even really begin to speculate.
Best Of Luck

RL ( outdoor grower)

Thanks Lee. & yeah she was so small because she was stunted for like 20days straight while she was a barely sprouted seedling. She's been growing way better now.

Lee, I'm tired as fuck right now, but I'd really like to chat about the outdoors growing with you tomorrow. :thumb:
Check the grow journal, It seems like I hardly get any replies so Your feedback is much appreciated Bro.

Hi. I just registered and found you through a google search. I'll have to learn how to navigate around here, but I have an urgent question. I experienced my first dispensary and am new to all of this. My nephew gave me 2 blue dream plants to try and grow. I have a screened in patio about 12 by 10 and wanted to grow these in pots on the patio. They need to be transplanted like...yesterday. Please tell me what size pots and soil to get. And do I line the pots first? These need to get into bigger pots asap. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me. I have never done this before. I live in WA State close to Seattle.

Hi pixiedust,
I live near Seattle also and have some blue dream plants but strictly as an outdoor grow. I assume that since u posted in June that u already have your plants in new pots. I am new to the mmj growing experience but have been gardening in wa for many years. I'm curious how its going with your grow. I don't understand all the finer points of posting to various sites so hope I'm appropriate here but if u read this could u update me? My blue dream r starting to flower but I'm in a microclimate on the oly peninsula and tend to have drier sunnier weather. Take care and good luck.

Best Of Luck

RL ( outdoor grower)

hey Rl i got the blue dream from HSO and mine is 7foot6inche tall and it has just started to flower (outdoor grower) here in KY..what breeder did u use for ur BD?

Oh sorry I should have specified that seed I planted wasn't a blue dream it was an OG.

Anyway, you plant sounds really cool! You should make a grow journal to document it.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Oh sorry I should have specified that seed I planted wasn't a blue dream it was an OG.

Anyway, you plant sounds really cool! You should make a grow journal to document it.

How to Make a Grow Journal

cool thanks i will..i will be going up on the hill monday and i will snap some pics of it so everone can see what im working with at the start of flower..on other sites i always find that when it starts to flower is the best part of the journal anyways lol

Hey all new to site got me some plans this year with 100 g smarties and blue dreams, thinking ffof LW and perlite, growing just north of Sacramento any advice would be appreciated thanks y'all ;)

Start a journal and you're gonna get all the support you need.

Back
Top Bottom