Blue Dream seems to be Eagle Clawing

nitsuj80

This is my first medicinal grow and things have seemed to be going well up to this point. I am growing 2 Blue Dreams, 1 Key Lime Pie and 1 Cherry Pie. I am 6 weeks into veg and am about to switch over to flower. I noticed over the last week that I am getting some Eagle Clawing on mostly my 2 Blue Dreams. The other two seem to be doing better so I am not sure if this is something that will happen with a more sativa dominant strain or if something else is going on. This is my information.

Strain - Blue Dream, Cherry Pie, Key Lime Pie
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 7 Gallon
Lights - 880W SolarStorm LED
Nutrients - Botanicare Kind
Medium - Emerald Mountain
PPM - 900-1200
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -75-80
Solution Temperature -75
Room Square Footage - 5' x 5'
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are curling down on mainly the Blue Dream. Any ideas?

I just watered this morning with only water at a PH of 6.5 and then tested the run off. The PPM was really close to the tap water and the PH stayed at around 6.5-7.0 as well.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Blue_Dream18.jpg

Cherry_Pie1.jpg

Key_Lime_Pie.jpg

Garden_21.jpg

Garden20.jpg

I also want to note that the Cherry Pie looks a little sad because I just watered it like 10 minutes before these pics were taken.

The photos were just after watering but they looked like that before. I have been feeding once a week using the Botanicare feeding schedule at Predeveloped Recipes. I usually have to water every three days or so.

Wow,
PPM's too high. I have issues past 1100ppm, cut / dilute to 1000 ppm.
PH too high I keep it at 5.6--6.2. aiming for an average of 5.8 . {can not go under 5.5 or Nitogen avaibaly locks up.}
room temp little high, but doable.
Res temp too high. I keep it under 70 degrees. can freeze 1 liter bottles of H2O and drop in 2x or 3x a day.
I cut a hole in my lid & bolted a 4" computer fan on it. keeps temps down 4 or 5 degrees. does speed up evaporatin though!
Eagle claw is most likely refered to as Rams Horn look, nitgergon way tooo high. search Rams horn to verify. with clear 5.8 PH ed H2o flush it . refill with plain Phed H2o for a day.
Luck,
Slag

This is my first medicinal grow and things have seemed to be going well up to this point. I am growing 2 Blue Dreams, 1 Key Lime Pie and 1 Cherry Pie. I am 6 weeks into veg and am about to switch over to flower. I noticed over the last week that I am getting some Eagle Clawing on mostly my 2 Blue Dreams. The other two seem to be doing better so I am not sure if this is something that will happen with a more sativa dominant strain or if something else is going on. This is my information.

Strain - Blue Dream, Cherry Pie, Key Lime Pie
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 7 Gallon
Lights - 880W SolarStorm LED
Nutrients - Botanicare Kind
Medium - Emerald Mountain
PPM - 900-1200
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -75-80
Solution Temperature -75
Room Square Footage - 5' x 5'
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are curling down on mainly the Blue Dream. Any ideas?

I just watered this morning with only water at a PH of 6.5 and then tested the run off. The PPM was really close to the tap water and the PH stayed at around 6.5-7.0 as well.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Blue_Dream18.jpg

Cherry_Pie1.jpg

Key_Lime_Pie.jpg

Garden_21.jpg

Garden20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom