Blue Dream Trainwreck 400w HPS Soil Grow

Thanks for the show Trikome, good harvest and dry weight man. :thumb:
Did you make the hash with putting the pantyhose around a tub with a coin and just shaking?

Yeah, pretty much. I put my trim in a jar with pantyhose over the mouth and shook onto a mirror.

Good result mate :) Have you seen the dry ice extraction method? Only just seen the dry ice shake over a mirror tech myself and all I can say is WOW!!! Im getting my hands on some of that cold sheeeeeeet!

Check ubube , Dry ice hash method, the results are some Giddy stuff mate.

Actually here is the one I seen......

Dry Ice Hash Extraction - YouTube

Hey everyone! Long time no post for me. I have some pics of my now-flowering clones from the Blue Dream and Trainwreck which I am SCROGGING. By the way, I have had the most enjoyable experience with these strains. They blow my mind, especially Trainwreck. It is sour and psychedelic. I have been experimenting with tolerance breaks and 5 days of total abstinence after 2 months of smoking everyday makes all the difference.

I also ordered White Widow and LA Confidential so I will start a journal on them when the beans arrive :D Im stoked!!

Here are some pics of the clones. Have a kickass day, everyone.:peace:

Trainwreck--Does amazing in Scrog
IMG_20130708_101503_1_.JPG

Blue Dream--
IMG_20130708_101144_1_.jpg

Easy mate, all good being gone for a bit, I been the same, too much fun in the sun a?

Looking nice and healthy bro, like the scrog screen , have you done one of them before. want to try it myself onetime but my room only opens half way because of its location .

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info. :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom