Blue Dream Trainwreck 400w HPS Soil Grow

I had no idea I could use the topped trim for clones... Thanks for the idea, gairbud!!

I am flowering my topped clones to find out what I have in veg, I am hoping it will tell me before I transplant from 1 gal pots to 3 gals in veg so I can start my lst as soon as they are in the 3 gal pots and culled any males. :)

Change of plans with my hermie.. I got a 40x magnifyer and saw that the trichomes are all milky and amber, so i cut it and hung it to dry today. Ill manicure it later this week and post pics of the yield, (which is not the most impressive of yields, judging by the amount of bud and the fact its a hermie) but it will be my first harvest ever so i am stoked! Also transplanted the Dream and Wreck to 1 gals and theyre doing great :D

Good stuff man. I am sending my best to you. May the grow gods do you mercy and keep hermies out of the garden. :)

Hey Trikome,
Welcome to 420 mate. Girls looking really healthy! +Rep on first harvest , its a great time for you :)

I count veg from that first growth spurt you noticed, when the seedling turns into a vegging plant. Thats me anyway.

Hey all! Sorry im a day late for an update... Far Cry 3 consumed my night. Anyway, I transplanted the BD and TW and harvested the hermie as you all know. Today was the buds last day of curing and dry weight is 9 grams. i got to smoke some and it is very lemon scented and flavored.. Indica dominant for sure.. I feel stoned, not real energetic. Good smoke for sure. Any who... Today is 1 month of veg for these ladies. Im gonna flower in 2 weeks. Here are some pics!

Harvest
IMG_20130128_163451.jpg

Trainwreck
IMG_20130201_155208.jpg

IMG_20130201_155215.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_20130201_155015.jpg

Hey guys! Pic update.. weeks are FLYING, as are the plants! I topped them both and they are getting very bushy. I am gonna start LST tomorrow, and i fed them some guano last week. I decided im going to veg these girls for awhile longer than was going to.. an extra few weeks. Im gonna cut some clones next week and perhaps keep another journal for them. Harvest is expected to be on 420! Also, the unknown strain i grew is done jar curing and its a lot better than i expected. Not NEARLY as many seeds as i expected. Anyway.. here are the girls :D

Blue Dream
IMG_20130208_180118.jpg
IMG_20130208_180130.jpg

Trainwreck... BRANCHES
IMG_20130208_180137.jpg
IMG_20130208_180145.jpg

:thumb:

Hey Trikome, healthy girls!
Yeah Bat Guano or Sea Bird Guano is great stuff!! You get N favored Guano's for veg and P favored guano's for flower, use them this way :) You probably already know this as your girls seem happy.

Hey everyone! Quick update, I put the girls under 24/7 MH light cycle. Also I Low stress trained for a day and they have truly flourished. I took them out of LST because they seemed to be under a bit of stress... the fan leaves were kind of limp, but they are better now. I will probably LST when they are a bit bigger. I will be switching to 12/12 on March 1st.

Here are some pics to show you how much progress they have made in a day :)

Blue Dream is on the left.
IMG_20130209_220248.jpg

Trainwreck growing 2 tops
IMG_20130209_220307.jpg

Blue Dream and its tops
IMG_20130209_220314.jpg

Hey all! Hope everyone had a frosty Valentine's Day :D Anyways, I stopped LSTing today and the girls are very bushy. I am gonna switch to flower in 2 weeks... Thats when the fun starts :popcorn: I vegged them for way longer than needed but That will only help the yield! :)
The girls are under an 18/6 light schedule and Ive been feeding Vital Fish and Liquid bloom every 3 or 4 days. I stopped for a few days because a few leaves got burned :/ The plants are very healthy tho and have lots of buds sites but I will lose some for clones. Ill be taking 2 from each girl in case something goes wrong with one. SOo enjoy these bushy girls.. They smell pretty great already ! :D

Trainwreck
IMG_20130215_183625.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_20130215_183632.jpg

Both girls enjoying the light
IMG_20130215_183649.jpg

Hey man looking good. I was wondering what size tent you have and some info on your setup? I looked through your journal but i didn't find specifics, how i didn't over look it.

Thanks man! My tent is 63 inches tall, 36 wide and 24 deep. I have 80 watt floros for veg, which i dont use anymore since I got an MH bulb. I have an HPS for flowering which is 400w as well as the MH. The tent and light are super cheap on Amazon compared to other places. Whatever else you need to know, just let me know man. Thanks for checking out my journal! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom