Blue Dream x Tutankhamon x Green Crack

I hope you do go full coco at some point. I can make sure you end up with plants that are massive.

I will say that the plants look droopy and when they are young it's usually a sign of watering problems. I'd say look into that airstone and see if that helps and if it doesn't than it has to be your PH or how often you are watering. That soil looks really dark in one of your pictures and with the plants already looking so droopy I'd let that dry way out.

I applaud your mindset that this is all learning so even if it goes to complete garbage, you will gain something from this. All of us tuned in will because you have been open and honest. Much respect on that end of things brother!

I hope you do go full coco at some point. I can make sure you end up with plants that are massive.

I will say that the plants look droopy and when they are young it's usually a sign of watering problems. I'd say look into that airstone and see if that helps and if it doesn't than it has to be your PH or how often you are watering. That soil looks really dark in one of your pictures and with the plants already looking so droopy I'd let that dry way out.

I applaud your mindset that this is all learning so even if it goes to complete garbage, you will gain something from this. All of us tuned in will because you have been open and honest. Much respect on that end of things brother!

Thank you for your words. I discovered the world of weed last year. I learned so many things thanks to people who took time to share. Share anything! I m a computing science geek and I saw a long time ago how it was important to share stuffs. I could so often find solutions to problems I had thanks to people inputs in forums! I also know that no one was born with all the knowledges. So there is no shame in making mistakes. And knowing that your mistakes can prevent others from making the same is a great reward! Thank you guys for all the respect you re showing cause it s thanks to your words that I could have the strength to just let go and accept I had made mistakes on my grows that will allow to make things better next time!

Thank you for your words. I discovered the world of weed last year. I learned so many things thanks to people who took time to share. Share anything! I m a computing science geek and I saw a long time ago how it was important to share stuffs. I could so often find solutions to problems I had thanks to people inputs in forums! I also know that no one was born with all the knowledges. So there is no shame in making mistakes. And knowing that your mistakes can prevent others from making the same is a great reward! Thank you guys for all the respect you re showing cause it s thanks to your words that I could have the strength to just let go and accept I had made mistakes on my grows that will allow to make things better next time!
Making mistakes is part of growing and learning. Just be up front so people can help ya

Guys thank you so much for mentioning air stone cause I Google and found this :

Flooming For Aeration Water Turnover
I use a DWC system in my flower. Here is a root ball from my last harvest.

The last pic is with my Flower solution with a air stone in the reservoir. I use a 80 watt air pump and I can have 8 plants going at a time max.

I use a DWC system in my flower. Here is a root ball from my last harvest.

The last pic is with my Flower solution with a air stone in the reservoir. I use a 80 watt air pump and I can have 8 plants going at a time max.
Great!

I ll try the flooming stuff in my next grow as I have a reservoir in the bottom of the pots that is useless unless I m out of home

Lil update :

The last two plants died from overwatering. I did all the test I could so now have better knowledge about rockwool. I had for example soaked the cubes in a solution which had too low ph. They say not to soak under ph 5.5. I did ph 3 thinking it would stabilize quicker. Even if putting the ph meter in the cube was showing ph around 6, I think it s not accurate for rockwool cubes.

Another update about the smoking. Tutankhamon is my favorite right now. Love it. Fruity and dank smell. Green crack is the strongest weed I've ever smoked! I don't know if it the terpinator or her reaction to thinking she was under attacked but she s so strong. I don't manage to finish a joint of her. She wasn't that frosty so I understand better why they say a strong weed doesn't mean a weed with lots of trichromes. I wish she wasn't that strong! Know I know I don't have to look for stronger weed with terpinator. I can grow it regular. I preferred the smell of the old green crack I has harvest on my previous grow

Lil update :

The last two plants died from overwatering. I did all the test I could so now have better knowledge about rockwool. I had for example soaked the cubes in a solution which had too low ph. They say not to soak under ph 5.5. I did ph 3 thinking it would stabilize quicker. Even if putting the ph meter in the cube was showing ph around 6, I think it s not accurate for rockwool cubes.

Another update about the smoking. Tutankhamon is my favorite right now. Love it. Fruity and dank smell. Green crack is the strongest weed I've ever smoked! I don't know if it the terpinator or her reaction to thinking she was under attacked but she s so strong. I don't manage to finish a joint of her. She wasn't that frosty so I understand better why they say a strong weed doesn't mean a weed with lots of trichromes. I wish she wasn't that strong! Know I know I don't have to look for stronger weed with terpinator. I can grow it regular. I preferred the smell of the old green crack I has harvest on my previous grow
Sorry to hear that about your girls. With rockwool cubes it is best to rinse them under the faucet for about 1 minute, then soak it in pH 5.7-6.2. I use them for clones so I also add a rooting hormone to the soaking solution.

Sorry to hear that about your girls. With rockwool cubes it is best to rinse them under the faucet for about 1 minute, then soak it in pH 5.7-6.2. I use them for clones so I also add a rooting hormone to the soaking solution.

Wow great roots!

It took longer than I anticipated for the roots to grow. It has been cold in my Veg. room for the past couple of weeks. I turned on my lights to 24/7 to help my clones to form their roots.

I updated my pots. Now they are flashmp3s' 2.0 pots :

The watering system is installed under the part of the above picture. It serves as a reservoir that I wasn't really using before except if I had to leave a few days. Now with the rockwool stuff I won't be using the little rocks that you put inside the holes that helps transferring the water from the reserve to the grow medium through capillary process. This is great for soil but not that great for rockwool as they shouldnt sit in the water nor a too wet water saturated surface.

I know different people advised me to do full coco but I don't want to stay on a bad experience with rockwool. I ll do my best in the next grow to use it the more efficiently possible. I think the new watering system is pretty cool and works very well. It will be connected to a timer that will allow to program watering when I want. I ll run some tests when I receive the grodan cubes to measure how long I need to water and how often. Maybe I can benefit from a better grow with multiple little watering instead of a big one each day or the another day.

It s working flawlessly! I may improve it a bit more with 360 degress plugs that will allow better watering coverage surface. Rockwool work better when watered uniformly

I followed your advice to increase O2 in the water here thanks to flooming.

As you can see I m keeping ready for the next grow!

I updated my pots. Now they are flashmp3s' 2.0 pots :

The watering system is installed under the part of the above picture. It serves as a reservoir that I wasn't really using before except if I had to leave a few days. Now with the rockwool stuff I won't be using the little rocks that you put inside the holes that helps transferring the water from the reserve to the grow medium through capillary process. This is great for soil but not that great for rockwool as they shouldnt sit in the water nor a too wet water saturated surface.

I know different people advised me to do full coco but I don't want to stay on a bad experience with rockwool. I ll do my best in the next grow to use it the more efficiently possible. I think the new watering system is pretty cool and works very well. It will be connected to a timer that will allow to program watering when I want. I ll run some tests when I receive the grodan cubes to measure how long I need to water and how often. Maybe I can benefit from a better grow with multiple little watering instead of a big one each day or the another day.

It s working flawlessly! I may improve it a bit more with 360 degress plugs that will allow better watering coverage surface. Rockwool work better when watered uniformly

I followed your advice to increase O2 in the water here thanks to flooming.

As you can see I m keeping ready for the next grow!
On the auto watering system I made i have halos with 6 holes and I feed 3-4 times a day. Works great

On the auto watering system I made i have halos with 6 holes and I feed 3-4 times a day. Works great

Gonna have a look have it in your thread right now to see how it looks like

Gonna have a look have it in your thread right now to see how it looks like
Can t find it I m page 15. Maybe you can show me with a picture?

It's on my first thread. Please help me help my daughter. If you can't find it let me know
Can't find it....
What's happening with your daughter?

Back
Top Bottom