Blue Dream x Tutankhamon x Green Crack

I would leave the lower buds also. Looks like they are getting good light and you could be some good smoke.

Thank you Troy

You're doing fine cause your asking questions. Every grow will get better and better. Holler anytime at us if you need some help. If we don't know we'll get someone over who does.

Thank you man!

It s nutrient burn cause 2 weeks ago a watered during 3 days by foliar feeding with a too strong mix of biocanna bioboost + terpinator. If you ever plan to foliar feed be soft of the dosage not to do the same mistake that I did. If you take a look at page 7 you have the details.

Cheers Guys !

What I should ve read multiple times before :

Why Growers Should Try to Prevent Marijuana From Getting Nutrient Burn
I have heard some growers say that a little nutrient burn is actually a good thing, because it means that you are giving your plant the highest level of nutrients it can use. A lot of growers have the mistaken idea that nutrients are somehow "food" for your cannabis plants, and so more food = more energy = bigger yields.
This is wrong, instead nutrients are more like a multi-vitamin for your plant. Just like you can't give a child 10 multivitamins a day to make them grow faster, you can't give your plants 10x the regular does of nutrients and expect anything good to happen.
The real "food" for your plant is light. Your plant produces energy from light through a process known as photosynthesis, which is most effective when the plant has healthy green leaves.
Learn what yields to expect based on the type of grow light you have!
Your leaves are like solar panels, and the energy produced by the leaves is used as energy for the whole plant. You need the leaves to be in tip-top shape to get the most energy from the lights, so your plant has plenty of energy to grow and produce buds.
Therefore, the biggest problem with nutrient burn is the fact that you are losing leaf mass and overall leaf robustness on your cannabis plant.

Source : How to Fix Cannabis Nutrient Burn | Grow Weed Easy

I guess if the leaves are perfect green it means everything is perfect and no addition is needed....

Sorry it s hard for me to move on my mistakes

Hi guys,

Look at what I found by making search on the net (read first quoted post) :

Seems in fact the terpinator spraying stunted my buds growth......

Next time I ll use it in the same way people use molasses... Just last 3 weeks..... Wish I had seen this article before

I ve already prepared my next grow in my head lool I still got to convince my girlfriend :p

This configuration will allow better use of my grow space with better air circulation. The duct which bring cold air from outside will fit nicely in the middle allow fresh air to spread in the bottom. Also I plan to veg 2 weeks only then switch. I saw different videos of wonderful sogs with marvelous big buds, with plants vegged only two weeks. It s almost like one bud so the plant can grow a single but huge bud! Everything will be in rockwool. Those who took time to have a look at the youtube videos I linked before understand why I make this choice

Here is a wonderful example :

I was thinking of going with 8 plants vs 18 to allow more space but this would be only if I were to veg longer and get bigger plants. However that's not the goal. The goal is small plants like one bud ones.

I m stupid. As they may not stretch the same, I will just put all green crack in a container and blue dream in the other one

WEEK 6 UPDATE :

Tutankhamon 1 (the first that suffered the less from spraying. However like the rest of the plants bud growth stunted)

Tutankhamon 2 (the one that suffered the most) :

Green crack :

Blue dream 1 (second one that suffered the most the spraying) :

Blue dream 2 (she's ok but far from the path she were one before the spraying) :

2 weeks left for green crack 3 for tutankhamon and 4 for blue dream

While they may have suffered a little from the spraying they look like they are recoverying well and stacking nicely.

They will be ok... But small. Like the comment in the screenshot I posted sooner says, the terpinator may make the plant believe it s under attack of pest. It halts bud growth and increase resin production. I m so disappointed that I screwed up several weeks of good job in just 2 days. They may be killer taste but yields will be on the low side

They will be ok... But small. Like the comment in the screenshot I posted sooner says, the terpinator may make the plant believe it s under attack of pest. It halts bud growth and increase resin production. I m so disappointed that I screwed up several weeks of good job in just 2 days. They may be killer taste but yields will be on the low side
If they still balk up you'll have a pretty good harvest

If they still balk up you'll have a pretty good harvest

I still should harvest around 9 Oz. It s not that bad bud as I had worked the plants a lot I was hoping better but screwed it up with the spraying. But it s ok. I now gotta accept this and will just have to start next grow sooner. I still hesitate to use terpinator in the next one. I don't know now.... Seing another guy as the same trouble I m a bit scared. Maybe it s the fact to use it with other products that affect the yields. Not much people seems to be using this product here. Maybe I was just i
Unlucky with the water spraying with terpinator + bioboost. Maybe using it only via roots don't harm the plants. But now I m scared. Anyway let s just be patient and wait 2 more weeks to start harvest. After that will be harvesting every week

I still should harvest around 9 Oz. It s not that bad bud as I had worked the plants a lot I was hoping better but screwed it up with the spraying. But it s ok. I now gotta accept this and will just have to start next grow sooner. I still hesitate to use terpinator in the next one. I don't know now.... Seing another guy as the same trouble I m a bit scared. Maybe it s the fact to use it with other products that affect the yields. Not much people seems to be using this product here. Maybe I was just i
Unlucky with the water spraying with terpinator + bioboost. Maybe using it only via roots don't harm the plants. But now I m scared. Anyway let s just be patient and wait 2 more weeks to start harvest. After that will be harvesting every week
We just have to take what we learn into the next grow and try to better ourselves. Don't beat yourself up because at least you still will have a decent harvest. Can I ask why you were using the terpinator?

We just have to take what we learn into the next grow and try to better ourselves. Don't beat yourself up because at least you still will have a decent harvest. Can I ask why you were using the terpinator?

Just cause I wanted to maximize the strain genetics. It seems terpinator help not only increases terpene production, but also thc. As tutankhamon can reach high thc I thought I would maximize the result. It s the water spraying that was the big mistake here as in nature this does not happen and even if it can help healing deficiencies faster, it s useless when the plant is growing well. Soil is far enough. Anyway it could have been worst so like you say now I ve learnt from my mistakes and will do better on next grow

Just cause I wanted to maximize the strain genetics. It seems terpinator help not only increases terpene production, but also thc. As tutankhamon can reach high thc I thought I would maximize the result. It s the water spraying that was the big mistake here as in nature this does not happen and even if it can help healing deficiencies faster, it s useless when the plant is growing well. Soil is far enough. Anyway it could have been worst so like you say now I ve learnt from my mistakes and will do better on next grow

Can you please list out for me exactly what is in the feed you are feeding these guys? I’d like to take a look and see if I can help.

Week 1 to week 3 - Biocanna Flores 4ml/L + Biocanna bioboost 4ml/L + rizhotonic 1ml/L

They were wonderful :

Week 4 to week 5: Advanced nutrients connoisseur A & B bloom : 4ml/L A + 4ml/L B + Biocanna bioboost 4ml /L + terpinator 8ml/L

This feeding was 2L per plants every other day or 2 days later depending on how wet were the top of the soil.

In addition during this week window I did foliar spraying with biocanna bioboost 2ml/L + terpinator 10ml /L and sprayed 1 liter for the 5 plants everyday. Then I realized it had caused buds and leaves to decrease in size and become so small. It seemed to halt pistil expansion and bud size increase. So then I sprayed with ph adjusted water and flush soil.

Week 6 to now feeding only with advanced nutrients connoisseur A + B bloom 4ml/L of A and B + Biocanna bioboost 2ml/L

The spraying is the cause of the yellowing and burning. The down leaves are green with no trouble. Spraying was also done under lights on 4 times out of 7

Back
Top Bottom