Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

OntarioGro17

:welcome:Hello all and thanks for taking a look.:welcome:

Well, here we grow again. This run is being completed in a 4 bucket DWC system for the Blue dream autos on 20/4 light, and in My RDWC for my three mother plants that I put together over the course of my first grow . This time I'm growing in the same 4x4x6.5' tent with a 4" inline w/ carbon filter fan on a controller but with the Perfect Sun COB panel over the mothers and I'll be growing the 4 Blue Dream autos under 2 Vipar Spectra 600w (480w actual draw)in my 5'x5' tent with a 6"inline and carbon filter. The Mother tent vents into the larger tent which will soon be venting outside as it gets warmer. I also have the clones from the mother chilling in the big tent for another week or two.
Grow details:
Space - 4'x4'x6.5' tent and 5'x5'x7'
Lights - Perfect Sun COB 190W veg/640w flower from wall and 2 Vipar Specta 600W 280W veg 480W bloom from wall
Room temp - 72f lights off - 78f lights on
Room RH - 45- 55 %
Air movement - 1x 18" oscilating fan and 1x6" turbo box fan piped as an intake and a cool mist humidifier.
Exhaust - 4"inline w/carbon filter in tent and 6" inline with carbon filter in big tent
Media - 25 gallon RDWC with rapid rooters in 6" net pot lids with hydroton 4x5gallon buckets w/6"netpots
Nutrients - Calmag, Flora micro, Flora gro, Flora bloom, Koolbloom Liquid and dry
Supplements - Z7
PH control - Ganja express ph up & down digital ph meter
PPM monitored - yes
Water used - Tap that sits for at least a day with its own air stone that bubbles off the chlorine and regulates the
true ph.
Strains - 1x TH seeds Burmese kush 1x Barney's Pineapple chunk and 1x TH seeds White Widow mothers 4x Fastbuds Blue Dreamatic
Type - Hybrid/indica hybrid/sativa indica and indica
Height - upto 120cm
Flowering - 7-9 weeks
Current week of growth -mothers are all 1 week in flower and blue dream popped up on the 22nd of April
Light cycle -12/12 mothers and 20/4 for dreamatics
nutrients - Calmag Flora Micro, Grow, and Bloom, koolbloom liquid and dry
Current ph - 6.1 across the board
Topfeed - every 6 hours in big tent.

So thanks for stopping in and checking everything out. It should be a fun run as its my third go indoors and my buds were far better quality the second run now i'm hoping to keep the quality and improve the yields, regardless it will be a good time.

Hey bud....mind if I pull up a chair and hang in the back??

Watching your BD AUTO grow - G/L with your new setup...
Welcome, i'm hoping its smooth sailing straight through. I'm trying to get the place stocked and cleared out before the summer ac hydro bills start. With these and the moms I should have a good supply to make through to october when it starts to cool off and I can go full tilt again. I'm anticipating taking these down just before July 1st. So you've got lots of time.

Right on buddy.. We will be at our cottage in Cottage Country (Lake Weslemkoon) for the celebration.

<--- Cottage # - be on the swimming dock & puff puff

Can't stop us now! BOOM

I love all you Canadians and Canadian Growers specially.

End of the weekend and the clones seem to be digging the dirt:rofl:. I usually lose 2/10 but so far they've all survived the transplant and well shit i must be getting better i guess right. I have 2 large cardboard boxes with 50 each that i hung some t8's 3500k and a blue aquarium coral light from the pet store, and then i have another 50 in domes in the auto tent because well i ran out of room in the boxes. The dreams stretched a lot the first day so i dropped the lights to 18" and they've started building nodes. No roots in the water yet but they will be hanging soon i'd think.

A few pics of everything.

Most of the clones are gone next weekend but i have to hold onto a few for a friend who isn't back from Florida til the middle of the month. once these are all gone I can get back to normal and not be so paranoid of bugs.

The widow mother is probably 6 ft tall as shes 4 feet up and then stretched across the back of the tent while both the burmese and chunk are around 4.5. Its leaving me with little room under the lights again but i don't think they wi;;k strecth much more and i've been tying them down as they inch up in different areas each day.

Well Update time I think, I've been busy getting clones to people so I haven't had time to write much. The Dreams are all 6" tall on their thrid nodes and will be topped tonight or tomorrow. They are 2 weeks old today wince they popped out of the seeds. here they are on the 29th of April

they were just barely standing up on their own at that point so I splinted them with bamboo skewers til last night. here they are today just a few minutes ago.

three are very healthy and happy, the rear left one had a blocked air stone and is growing a little wonky. I replaced the stone yesterday and the new leaves popped out and seem straight so I hope that fixes her, I was chopping up some pineapple chunk the other day and found a single lonely seed. It was pretty green but had some nice tiger striping on it. I'm tempted to see if it would grow and herm so i could collect the pollen to cross some Frankenstein shit.

The mothers are all flowering nicely. I didn't grab pics last night as i was tired after working them all into a n even canopy 18 inches under this powerful ass light. I'm hoping i dont end up with jut a bunch of bleached buds cause the nodes are all super tight and i should get a decent yield off it somewhere in the 5-6 o per plant range if they fill out. I'll throw some shots up later tonight.
So that's my brief update, I'll be super happy when i'm rid of these last 40 clones and i'm back to my legal limit of growth. But come fall I'm going to be on a smoking tour to end all smoking tours and tbh i'm super pumped to see how the same genetics do over so many different grows you know. I might even make a trophy up and give it to whoevere comes up with the best stuff lol. The OG Cup.

Defol day as they were three weeks from flip yesterday. I took 11 lbs of fan leaves and bottom branches so they are pretty sparse now. Lots of light all the way to the floor. Here’s some quick shots.
Before

After

And some shots of the canopy.

They all have some insanely good stacking, I’m not sure if it’s the age of the plants or that they are clones but the widow is f On seed and has amazing stacking as well. When I opened the tent they had all grown right into the lights so I have tied them down with a mix of plant ties and yo-yos attaches to the floor. I seem to like to play in the sky and the buds in the tent are just below eye level lol. The dreams are all starting to take off but the one is still growing gnarly but still seems on pace with the rest. I seem to have my environment dialed in as it’s steady as we go 79/81f and 40-48% rh in the flower tent and 38-45% in the auto tent but I have my cool mist running to keep it up as much as I can for now. I’m off to a golf tournament in the morning so have a good weekend.

Guess I better stick around and keep an eye on @Stltoed .

You'll have clones all over Canada soon OG. Both tents look fantastic. The height on those mothers is gonna keep you busy.

What the?!

Haha ya, I do have em all over the province that\s for sure. got home from golf this afternoon to some healthy happy plants. The mother aren't stretching anymore but they keep growing back straight after i bend them down each day, so at this point its who quits first me or them. The blue dreams are bushy lil things so hopefully for once i'm not gonna be growing in the roof! Well hope you fools had good weekend and I'll put up some pics her in a day or two.

Day 30 Flower for the mothers, they are budding much nicer than I had hoped to be honest and the stick on the widow is over an inch thick at the base.

I spent an hour after dinner when lights came on tying them down with my newly arrived yo-yos and got the canopy a solid 15” under the light as flat as I could manage.

The bottom is a mess of string going up around the fan, but since there’s not much below the waist it’s easy to work with.

Because I was on nights all weekend I had a bit of bleaching on the tops of some of the bigger tops but it’s to be expected when you fly this close to the perfect sun cob.

So that’s the mothers as of today, they are drinking a gallon plus daily the ph has sat around 6.1 for the whole run thus far and they seem to be digging it. My temps at solid at 71-72 lights off and 78-80 lights on. The rh is between 45-53% and with the venting I rigged up the big ten stinks but the mother tent doesn’t give off a whiff of odour. I have it all piped outside through a basement window and no one is any wiser. It looks like a dryer vent. I have another 9-10 days before I up the bites for two weeks til I start kB dry, and I haven’t been using any gh grow for the past week. As I’m dropping the N from this point forward. Have a great day all.

Day 30 Flower for the mothers, they are budding much nicer than I had hoped to be honest and the stick on the widow is over an inch thick at the base.

I spent an hour after dinner when lights came on tying them down with my newly arrived yo-yos and got the canopy a solid 15” under the light as flat as I could manage.

The bottom is a mess of string going up around the fan, but since there’s not much below the waist it’s easy to work with.

Because I was on nights all weekend I had a bit of bleaching on the tops of some of the bigger tops but it’s to be expected when you fly this close to the perfect sun cob.

So that’s the mothers as of today, they are drinking a gallon plus daily the ph has sat around 6.1 for the whole run thus far and they seem to be digging it. My temps at solid at 71-72 lights off and 78-80 lights on. The rh is between 45-53% and with the venting I rigged up the big ten stinks but the mother tent doesn’t give off a whiff of odour. I have it all piped outside through a basement window and no one is any wiser. It looks like a dryer vent. I have another 9-10 days before I up the bites for two weeks til I start kB dry, and I haven’t been using any gh grow for the past week. As I’m dropping the N from this point forward. Have a great day all.

Looks great. I bleach all the time. Im always pushing it. Not biggie. Just makes big buds look wierd on top somtimes. Koolbloom Dry is gonna put the exclamation point on that grow! Nice job

Day 30 blue dream, they are exploding now, the lights have been raised three times in a week now. They’re sitting between 22” and 25” tall and all very bushy. The back right one that had been acting up is still acting up so I’ll be flushing her on change day Thursday as well as giving her bucket a good rinse and hopefully she gets her shit right. She’s robust but just getting wonky leaves the rust out and die if the light gets too close. Here’s a few shots.

Thursday they will be getting kB liquid up until the last two weeks before flushbwhen I’ll switch them onto the dry. They Flower is 9-11 weeks so I figure they should start it soon.

Ya they are doing very nice tbh, they’ve started to bud so I put them on transition nutes with 5 ml/gal kb liquid and the countdown is on, the widow mother is 80% of the canopy in the small tent and I’m thinking I need more air flow as I’m getting a slightly musty air coming from the vent my tent humidity overall is 45% but in the middle I’m sure it’s a lot higher so that’s my plan for today after I cut the lawn is to go pick up some better fans.

Back
Top Bottom