Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

Ya they are doing very nice tbh, they’ve started to bud so I put them on transition nutes with 5 ml/gal kb liquid and the countdown is on, the widow mother is 80% of the canopy in the small tent and I’m thinking I need more air flow as I’m getting a slightly musty air coming from the vent my tent humidity overall is 45% but in the middle I’m sure it’s a lot higher so that’s my plan for today after I cut the lawn is to go pick up some better fans.

Its like you knew what youre doing.

Youre gonna be rolling in it. I cant wait to see your yield...

Learning as I go but I will admit from the horror stories you read about online hydro is supposed to be super hard to pull off. I have never had an easier time growing better quality bud faster than I could ever have imagined. I’m waiting for my first giant whoa fuck. I know it’s gonna come. Every grower has had that grow that goes to complete shit and needs to be turfed. So nine will come I just hope not for a while yet.

I accomplished my mission of getting more fans blowing on the top of the canopy, I added 2 more 6" clip fans to the ceiling blowing across the tops. After I got the fans blowing I spent 90 minutes in there defoling enough to stop stuff from blocking the light past anything 6" down. I took a grocery bag filled with fans out and had to use gloves to combat the stickiness. I also got eh canopy down to about 18" below the light so i should be much more optimal now. I have some very nice thick dense colas already on some of them and hopefully the rest will catch up, the widow is definitely at least a week ahead of the PC and Buku just due to her overall age. Either that or the widow is gonna have 2L sized buds when shes done. I wouldn't hate that at all but it has me worried about potential bud rot so i'm gonna keep it dry dry dry in there. They are full Bloom nutes now and I have stopped their N from this point out til the get it again with the KB dry. That's about 3 weeks off if I can hold them but no less than 18 days from now at the earliest.

Heres some shots of the canopy

Theres a few decent shots of some of the bigger buds. I love how tight the stacking is making for super thick long buds that are gonna be rock hard under that light.

The Blue Dreams are literally growing like fucking weeds. I measured them again today and the tallest girl is 38" and the shortest busgiest one is 33.5" thats a crazy growth spurt inside of a week since i last measured. the top bud sites are all forming so the went on transition nutes with 5 ml/gal KB liquid to get them off to the races. Originally i was hoping the'd all be done together but it looks like the auto are about 10-14 days behind. Who knows maybe they'll be fast finishers and meet the 70 flower timeline according to Fastbudz. But today marks day 34 and they deifnitely have a long way to go.

Hers some shots of them stretching their legs.

I've been running them 20/4 since seed and they really seem to be enjoying it. I flushed the roots on the problem child when I fed her and washed her bucket out real well. This bucket was the home of the giant Buku mother I took all my clones from. She had fucking shit going on with her in her early stages as well so I made sure the bucket got a really god once over and then filled it back up. I should be able to tell if its made a difference within a day or two. I also want to point out that throughout my first two grows I ran my ph in the 5.8-5.6 range and ran into many def issues. I accidentally let it rise to 6.3 last run for awhile and never had happier plants in my life. Thisentire run has been ran at 6.1-6.3 with Z7 to combat the res and bucket temps. happy roots super happy plants, Just my personal observations.

Welcome to my corner of the site. It’s plugging along rather nicely right now, the mothers are all budding heavily and the autos are all showing flowers and starting their stretch. It been a relaxing grow this far but will be a lot of work come harvest time at the end of June sometime. 6 was my biggest harvest this far so 7 will be even more of a job lol.

Welcome to my corner of the site. It’s plugging along rather nicely right now, the mothers are all budding heavily and the autos are all showing flowers and starting their stretch. It been a relaxing grow this far but will be a lot of work come harvest time at the end of June sometime. 6 was my biggest harvest this far so 7 will be even more of a job lol.
7 plants, or 7 pounds?

if I finally break a pound in a tent i will eat my fucking hat, I get super awesome quality but nowhere near the weight.

Fuck quantity if youre rolling in quality

I have a furnace to keep fed some know her as my wife. I've grown 34.5 oz since October and have 13 in jars left. I smoke a gram a day maybe a half quarter if i roll some blunts with a buddy that stops in. She smokes an oz a week easy. Helps with her anxiety and there's no co-pay!

I have a furnace to keep fed some know her as my wife. I've grown 34.5 oz since October and have 13 in jars left. I smoke a gram a day maybe a half quarter if i roll some blunts with a buddy that stops in. She smokes an oz a week easy. Helps with her anxiety and there's no co-pay!
Nice.

Very nice!

Very nice!
Hey GT, how are you doing? Glad we didnt lose the patriarch of this operation. I gotta stop in to see what youre up to. Glad to see you back at it. Cheers

Ya I weasels him into stopping by here to keep his itch scratched til fall when he starts back up.
Do you have to pay him? Maybe i can get him to do a guest spot on my show

Feeeder! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom