Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

Hey @OntarioGro17
Hope all is well! I’m an Ontario lad as well waiting for that Oct.17 haha nice haul on the blue great job! Looking forward to seeing your journal on the GG4
Hey there! Been a while since I’ve been on here. Everything is doing fine, the haze clones died before I ever saw them so I left my second tent down for the summer. I’m still sitting on 3.5lbs of flower so I wasn’t too concerned. My GG is doing well, it is set to come down on legalization day in the morning and I’ll be trimming on my front porch. The tent they’re in is flush wall to wall with branches so I have to say the outer perimeter lighting has succeeded. The buds are nice and dense and I’ve yet to start the final push. They start koolbloom dry on Sunday for two weeks and then a three day flush and down on the 17th. It won’t be a giant yield but the quality should be there as it is some frosty frosty bud. Looking forward to something new, I’m out of pineapple chunk top bud and the rest I’ve grown doesn’t compare in quality.

Here’s a few frosty shit before lights on.
A87AE896-2DAB-45EC-9EE1-4F0A3B64253E.jpeg

12853A15-5ADA-4C53-9149-8D36B6DF49BB.jpeg

End of the weekend and the clones seem to be digging the dirt:rofl:. I usually lose 2/10 but so far they've all survived the transplant and well shit i must be getting better i guess right. I have 2 large cardboard boxes with 50 each that i hung some t8's 3500k and a blue aquarium coral light from the pet store, and then i have another 50 in domes in the auto tent because well i ran out of room in the boxes. The dreams stretched a lot the first day so i dropped the lights to 18" and they've started building nodes. No roots in the water yet but they will be hanging soon i'd think.

A few pics of everything.

Most of the clones are gone next weekend but i have to hold onto a few for a friend who isn't back from Florida til the middle of the month. once these are all gone I can get back to normal and not be so paranoid of bugs.

The widow mother is probably 6 ft tall as shes 4 feet up and then stretched across the back of the tent while both the burmese and chunk are around 4.5. Its leaving me with little room under the lights again but i don't think they wi;;k strecth much more and i've been tying them down as they inch up in different areas each day.
That’s a busy set up but damn nice set up ✊

Here you SD lol

And Joe yes it is busy for a 4x4 tent. I also have my perimeter lighting in there now too since the shots you quoted were taken. I have 640w from the perfect sun and then 240w @70%power from the perimeter lights I built. It’s made some hefty gorilla glue that’s for sure. I can’t wait to try it. It looks like I’ll be taking them down a week today as they are at 20-30% amber all of a sudden so the flush will start Wednesday before work.

Here you SD lol

And Joe yes it is busy for a 4x4 tent. I also have my perimeter lighting in there now too since the shots you quoted were taken. I have 640w from the perfect sun and then 240w @70%power from the perimeter lights I built. It’s made some hefty gorilla glue that’s for sure. I can’t wait to try it. It looks like I’ll be taking them down a week today as they are at 20-30% amber all of a sudden so the flush will start Wednesday before work.

Do you have a picture of your perimeter lighting and what it is?? Ibe been thinking of adding some in my tent for next round!!

Back
Top Bottom