blue dynamite

raythat

Hi I recently got my hands on 10 seeds of blue dynamite and I would like to know whats the yield I can expect (realistically) ...... I want to get 100 grams per plant with 4 plants starting off in the veg room under a 600 watt hps , all foxfarm nuts and soil with a 50% perlite mix veg room is about 5ft long and 3ft wide an 5ft tall, when I transfer the plants to flower room in 5 gallon buckets My flower room is about 4x4 and 8 ft tall ( a walk in shower )will be using a 1000 watt hps for flo , the yeild on the seeds says that i should get about 400 - 500 grams per square meter what do you think

Mr. Acornpatch, have you ever heard of the Strain Dynamite, or Blue Dynamite:smokin3:
supposed to be an Indica. Any Info would be gratefull

Blue Dynamite is a very sweet and fruity treat. Branchy plant with pink/purple hues as it finishes. Good yield and very heavy resin. Avalon (Blueberry x Afghani) x Dynamite hybrid.
Flowering Time: Indoor 6 - 7 weeks/Outdoor Early October
Approx Yield: 40 squat growing indica. Huge main cola if bottom is trimmed. Dynamite is well known for heavy yields and consistent high quality. Fruity resinous smoke, very popular with the locals. One week veg for a Sea of Green. Can be harvested in 6 - 7 weeks, but if left longer pink/purple colors will show and the buds are sweeter.
Flowering Time: Indoor 6 - 8 weeks/Outdoor Early October
Approx Yield: 400 - 450 grams per square meter

Dynamite is squat growing indica. Huge main cola, if bottom is trimmed. Dynamite is well known for heavy yields and consistent high quality. Fruity resinous smoke, very popular with the locals. One week veg for a Sea of Green. Can be harvested in 6 - 7 weeks, but if left longer pink/purple colors will show and the buds are sweeter.
Flowering Time: Indoor 6 - 8 weeks/Outdoor Early October
Approx Yield: 400 - 450 grams per square meter

Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom