What I was doing touching it up and send it . Want win. But least try anyway cause no color yet. Hopeful have color next contest due. I'm sure it will. End of June harvest date
I just love her steps. Haven't see one trained and looking quite that way before. It's like a staircase that goes up and then down the other side. Color or not, the pic is real clear and it's pretty damn unique, that's all I'm saying. I enter every month even when I know I won't win, just to have fun.

I just love her steps. Haven't see one trained and looking quite that way before. It's like a staircase that goes up and then down the other side. Color or not, the pic is real clear and it's pretty damn unique, that's all I'm saying. I enter every month even when I know I won't win, just to have fun.
That's plan . All about fun. Which one is the best

Screenshot_20220527-143325~4.jpg

Ok guys. And ladies . I'm going shut this journal down and everything if going on the main journal for the year.. galeto still have 3 plants.clones. going in but they young young . It be long time for an update. But other journal will show them. So come over.
Mad scientist grow.

Screenshot_20220531-164918~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom