Lookin good, happy and healthy, they have time to develop.

How long you plan to veg? also, whats the pot size?
Not sure . Never grew this one before. I have 4 one just popped last week. And these are 14 days old. I think. Started first week in Jan so. I would guess 45 days veg.

Ether my phone messing up or web page is having an issue. Loading photos. Or a bunch people is loading bogging it down
It's from the server I think.

Being I never grew this type plant before they are compact now. So I really don't know. Usually 45 days.what I usually do. Then 60 for flowering.
what pot size?

There in a gallon one right now but I will transfer them to 5 gallon bag soon.
not bad at all.
Keep em big and green:lot-o-toke::Namaste:

L.E. few days ago I saw a video where from that grower experience the 5-7 gal pots are just perfect for the roots as they have time to develop and grow nice plants, 9 gal pots(like I use) are kinda big and the roots dont have time to cover all the pot size, especially for autos.
For your type I think you can use even biger, but veg more, for like 8-10 weeks.
So your 45days ( 6-7 weeks) sould fit just fine into that 5gal pots.
My advice is to keep em 7-8 weeks into veg and do some training also for bigger yield, try at least the topping of this photoperiod plants as you have planty of time to do that.

In my past grows I keep em for at least 6 weeks into veg for good root development and strech.

This grow it's kinda first grow for me with autos but I wanna think I made a good choice

Stay safe and keep em green pal! :Namaste:

not bad at all.
Keep em big and green:lot-o-toke::Namaste:

L.E. few days ago I saw a video where from that grower experience the 5-7 gal pots are just perfect for the roots as they have time to develop and grow nice plants, 9 gal pots(like I use) are kinda big and the roots dont have time to cover all the pot size, especially for autos.
For your type I think you can use even biger, but veg more, for like 8-10 weeks.
So your 45days ( 6-7 weeks) sould fit just fine into that 5gal pots.
My advice is to keep em 7-8 weeks into veg and do some training also for bigger yield, try at least the topping of this photoperiod plants as you have planty of time to do that.

In my past grows I keep em for at least 6 weeks into veg for good root development and strech.

This grow it's kinda first grow for me with autos but I wanna think I made a good choice

Stay safe and keep em green pal! :Namaste:
I agree. Just getting started again I used to do all training cross breed and stuff back in day if just 7 dust grows. Several several years ago. Lost so much confidence in growing I'm having to recoop knowledge to say oh yeah. I done that. Old man syndrome you know.. why I'm just going back to basics at first. Then start everything back over. I got one the Lisa plant I already topped to do some training on her. And I have 2 more I'm going to let just grow straight up and get ahead of the other two. And got a clone going aswell. But MoMA plant is going to be my seed bank. I have her wrapped for seeds on one stem. . But give me time bro.
Just got get back in the grove of things. I might ask alot questions tho. Y'all do things little diff. But when come to harvest yeah. That's a must to ask. What best way to do that will be. Used to we just dry and smoke I seen folks dry for 2-3 weeks and such now. Idk I forgot alot .

There in a gallon one right now but I will transfer them to 5 gallon bag soon.
I've decided on a 3 gallon fabric pot for mine since I had 3 failed auto sprouts with three pots of wasted soil so I used 2, one on the blue gelato 41 and one on the gods gift
IMG_20220122_191455552_HDR.jpg

I agree. Just getting started again I used to do all training cross breed and stuff back in day if just 7 dust grows. Several several years ago. Lost so much confidence in growing I'm having to recoop knowledge to say oh yeah. I done that. Old man syndrome you know.. why I'm just going back to basics at first. Then start everything back over. I got one the Lisa plant I already topped to do some training on her. And I have 2 more I'm going to let just grow straight up and get ahead of the other two. And got a clone going aswell. But MoMA plant is going to be my seed bank. I have her wrapped for seeds on one stem. . But give me time bro.
Just got get back in the grove of things. I might ask alot questions tho. Y'all do things little diff. But when come to harvest yeah. That's a must to ask. What best way to do that will be. Used to we just dry and smoke I seen folks dry for 2-3 weeks and such now. Idk I forgot alot .
Idk if u been over to MoMA grow. Already had folks say about seed making .

IMG_20220122_182730~2.jpg

IMG_20220120_183457.jpg

I've decided on a 3 gallon fabric pot for mine since I had 3 failed auto sprouts with three pots of wasted soil so I used 2, one on the blue gelato 41 and one on the gods gift
IMG_20220122_191455552_HDR.jpg
How u poping the seeds I use zip lock bag works every time never had one bad less bad seed or old as hell seed

How u poping the seeds I use zip lock bag works every time never had one bad less bad seed or old as hell seed
24 hr soak followed by paper towel in between plates. They were bad seed. 3 Bruce banner autos from the seed fair. Tried popping the first one and after 5 days I dropped the second and a day later dropped the third. Dug seeds back up and dropped in water and root still hasn't shown in 48hrs. Same thing happened with 5 critical purple seed from growers choice over the last year.

24 hr soak followed by paper towel in between plates. They were bad seed. 3 Bruce banner autos from the seed fair. Tried popping the first one and after 5 days I dropped the second and a day later dropped the third. Dug seeds back up and dropped in water and root still hasn't shown in 48hrs. Same thing happened with 5 critical purple seed from growers choice over the last year.
Wow. Bad luck bro. On one of your plants better make you some seeds or that's going get expensive. I have easy way to make seeds. Cotton and collida silver one small stem and poof. Seeds. And want make bunch but makes few

Wow. Bad luck bro. On one of your plants better make you some seeds or that's going get expensive. I have easy way to make seeds. Cotton and collida silver one small stem and poof. Seeds. And want make bunch but makes few
You win some you lose some no biggie to me. I have plenty of seeds bought and grown so no shortage there. I've read germination problems on both those strains before and a lot of others. I like growing a variety of strains. I just bought 2 more strains. DJ shorts blueberry and romulan haze auto

You win some you lose some no biggie to me. I have plenty of seeds bought and grown so no shortage there. I've read germination problems on both those strains before and a lot of others. I like growing a variety of strains. I just bought 2 more strains. DJ shorts blueberry and romulan haze auto
Wish I had seeds. I'm lucky to get any here. Pretty much have to hunt and beg for some. Got ones I have from MA. Buddy went home to visit and bring some back

I don't have a lot just a few varieties

IMG_20220116_215638537.jpg
Nice . I would. Be cross breeding couple of them. Make my own strain. What I did to black Russian and Jack H with whitewidow . It was so good.

I think I am going to do some drastic things I have seen on a show other day. If you seen this show. Belushi farms. On discovery watch it's and take note what they do to the plant. On trimming. Tell me what you think..
They trim before flowering. And top it many times. During veg. But what's strange is they trim it like a bush. 6-7 inches down into the plant. Before flowering it

Back
Top Bottom