Hard to see but no need cutting lights and taken pic nothing changed yet. Clones still growing plants still growing. I'm still growing . Any everything still growing

IMG_20220509_111321.jpg

IMG_20220509_111312.jpg

IMG_20220509_111305.jpg

IMG_20220509_111255.jpg

Crazy your growing at a large scale with some beautiful girls where do you source your seeds from
I got these from north alantic seed . Plants are 30/35 veg and 60 72 flowering schedule day 33 for alot of them. Thier on month rotation. Every 30 days. They flip.

Picked me up some of these off Amazon other day. Haven’t tried the happy frog yet
My go to basic soil blend using those is 40% Happy Frog/40% Ocean Forest/20% perlite #3. It's a great basic soil mix. The Fox Farms rep I spoke with told me several of their employees who grow use that blend with good results, so I went with it, and it has served me extremely well. Two cents for you. I love the stuff for soil.

My go to basic soil blend using those is 40% Happy Frog/40% Ocean Forest/20% perlite #3. It's a great basic soil mix. The Fox Farms rep I spoke with told me several of their employees who grow use that blend with good results, so I went with it, and it has served me extremely well. Two cents for you. I love the stuff for soil.
Appreciate that!! @Jon I’m still new to all this and learning. I need to get my soils down and get the proper tools to measure ph’s and ppms and what not. Need all the tips and advice I can get haha

Appreciate that!! @Jon I’m still new to all this and learning. I need to get my soils down and get the proper tools to measure ph’s and ppms and what not. Need all the tips and advice I can get haha
Hi @Daniel420 - Cool, well if it's not too much, welcome to the world of growing! I'm only on my fifth grow, but it's been pretty much non stop since I started two years ago, and I feel I'm pretty decent in soil. I'll help if and when I can (if I'm sure I know what I'm talking about) and redirect you to someone who will if I don't, that way you'll be sure to get good info if you ask me a question. Use the army of talent that's here! There are many like me who kind of get off on helping people out, and you will find that finding any answer you need pretty much is as easy as asking most of the time. There are many here who know tons more than me and have years more experience, so know that too! You're in for a ride my friend.

Happy Frog is considered, generally speaking, as less "hot" a soil than Ocean Forest. There may be a strain here and there which doesn't dig the Ocean Forest as much as HF. This is why the FF folks said they blend the two together and why I adopted it. Don't get me wrong, plenty of folks germinate in straight OF and have no issues. All I'm saying is the likelihood is greater with OF than HF. Again, thus the blend.

:thumb: :goodluck::welcome:

Hi @Daniel420 - Cool, well if it's not too much, welcome to the world of growing! I'm only on my fifth grow, but it's been pretty much non stop since I started two years ago, and I feel I'm pretty decent in soil. I'll help if and when I can (if I'm sure I know what I'm talking about) and redirect you to someone who will if I don't, that way you'll be sure to get good info if you ask me a question. Use the army of talent that's here! There are many like me who kind of get off on helping people out, and you will find that finding any answer you need pretty much is as easy as asking most of the time. There are many here who know tons more than me and have years more experience, so know that too! You're in for a ride my friend.

Happy Frog is considered, generally speaking, as less "hot" a soil than Ocean Forest. There may be a strain here and there which doesn't dig the Ocean Forest as much as HF. This is why the FF folks said they blend the two together and why I adopted it. Don't get me wrong, plenty of folks germinate in straight OF and have no issues. All I'm saying is the likelihood is greater with OF than HF. Again, thus the blend.

:thumb: :goodluck::welcome:
I’ve used the ocean forest before and had good results and then started some new ones and they burned n died so I’ve took a break. This is my 3rd or 4th attempt at soil growing. My friend has been trying to get me to try a hydo setup but that will be later down the road once I get to walking with my feet on growing in soil and being able to see different deficiencies within the plant.

Picked me up some of these off Amazon other day. Haven’t tried the happy frog yet
Have you ever tried mixing up your own soil? PeeJay a member that was here years ago gave me this recipe and I was using FoxFarms at the time and imo there’s no comparison. I mix it up and unless I see a deficiency in one of my girls all I do is water. Every once in a while I’ll get a really heavy feeder and have to add something but it’s rare. I’ll post up the recipe and you may want to try it or not …… :circle-of-love:
Baby soil:
2 gallons ProMix HP
2 qts perlite
1 cup compost
1/4 cup Yum-Yum (organic nutes)
3 Tbsp beneficial mycorrhiza
1.5 cups water

Veg soil:
6 gallons Promix HP
1 gallon perlite
3qts worm castings
1 cup azomite
2 Tbsp beneficial mycorrhiza
1 qt water

Bloom soil:
15 gallons Promix HP
3 gallons perlite
1 gallon worm castings
3 qts compost
2 qts Yum-Yum
3 cups azomite
1.5 cups bat guano
2 cups rock phosphate
2.5 cups water

Have you ever tried mixing up your own soil? PeeJay a member that was here years ago gave me this recipe and I was using FoxFarms at the time and imo there’s no comparison. I mix it up and unless I see a deficiency in one of my girls all I do is water. Every once in a while I’ll get a really heavy feeder and have to add something but it’s rare. I’ll post up the recipe and you may want to try it or not …… :circle-of-love:
Baby soil:
2 gallons ProMix HP
2 qts perlite
1 cup compost
1/4 cup Yum-Yum (organic nutes)
3 Tbsp beneficial mycorrhiza
1.5 cups water

Veg soil:
6 gallons Promix HP
1 gallon perlite
3qts worm castings
1 cup azomite
2 Tbsp beneficial mycorrhiza
1 qt water

Bloom soil:
15 gallons Promix HP
3 gallons perlite
1 gallon worm castings
3 qts compost
2 qts Yum-Yum
3 cups azomite
1.5 cups bat guano
2 cups rock phosphate
2.5 cups water
Dennise, what's yum-yum?

Ocean little hot not. Need to mix with something. For seedlings. Older plants it's good. Just add cal mag ever 4 weeks

I’ve used the ocean forest before and had good results and then started some new ones and they burned n died so I’ve took a break. This is my 3rd or 4th attempt at soil growing. My friend has been trying to get me to try a hydo setup but that will be later down the road once I get to walking with my feet on growing in soil and being able to see different deficiencies within the plant.
Yeah ocean alone no good. To hot. For plants. But great for tomatoes and garden stuff

Back
Top Bottom