Only 9th day. Not even a good nug started anywhere on bottom at all Even top is so small. I would say it's a nughairs just now growing
Come on!!! man !!!! where ur sence of adventure lmao

This is the plant week 4 flower. Had to find it in my folder
IMG_20200224_184853597_HDR.jpg

Just the top and I dropped the net once it started stretching upwards
Hmmm. I'm going have to do something like that. I got too. Love experimenting. This year I'm going to cross bread going be oneside one kind and one side another. I've done it with orange trees when I was living on the farm to make oranges and muscadine trees. To make them sweeter.

This is the plant week 4 flower. Had to find it in my folder
IMG_20200224_184853597_HDR.jpg
thank you for share:Namaste:

gotta say, you got me on this one, I'll do it for sure. what strain was that and what was the dry yield?

L. e. what cocaine you used for nuts?

I think I am going to do some drastic things I have seen on a show other day. If you seen this show. Belushi farms. On discovery watch it's and take note what they do to the plant. On trimming. Tell me what you think..
They trim before flowering. And top it many times. During veg. But what's strange is they trim it like a bush. 6-7 inches down into the plant. Before flowering it
looks like we still have alot to learn but this is not bad, as I like to say... smarter every day.
I'll try that too for sure:Namaste:

looks like we still have alot to learn but this is not bad, as I like to say... smarter every day.
I'll try that too for sure:Namaste:
I'm telling ya. I like to learn for sure. But dang. Some stuff seen in past few weeks here and videos and such. I know nothing

I'm telling ya. I like to learn for sure. But dang. Some stuff seen in past few weeks here and videos and such. I know nothing
I do say this what Joe done I'm going to do one one of my galeto plants. That's growing right now. I topped one already but going to let others grow up about ft ft and half and cut about 8 inches off top then go straight to flowering .

Me too but this is my last time just because I have it. Going home depot shelf route from now on. I just need to find a replacement for big bloom
Yeah I have whole bottle going use it up before I get some more or better stuff I think it's been on my shelf for 5 years now

Back
Top Bottom