Blue Kush Autoflower & Think Different Auto - LED - Organic

Yum... love the smell. My last grow I was growing a Platinum OG and as you describe it had a piney / dank smell. My jarred up OG still has that smell but much smoothers.

For your interest, started seeing hairs from the tops today, bud formation has officially begun. Took 8 weeks and 3 days above soil.

*add an extra week since germ

Slow plant this Think Different, but man is she beautiful. At least she will have the tent for herself in a couple of weeks when the BK comes down. :)

Wow.. that is a long grow especially for an Auto. I was worried about mine but came through for me around week 6. Once they initiated flower they really started packing in quickly.

I was thinking of dropping some Think Different but will have to wait until I have a longer grow window.

Hi folks!

Its 8 weeks and 5 days above soil. The Think Different is in real flower so life is good! The Blue Kush is coming along FAST and I think it might be ready in 2 - 3 weeks.

This will be the only update until next Saturday as I m going abroad tomorrow for a business trip. The girlfriend is in charge of the ladies while I'm gone but I'm not making her update here so next Saturday should be interesting.

Anyways, this is how they look now:

The Think Different is starting to take over the tent, she will soon have the tent for herself which I reckon she will love during flower.

Here is the Blue Kush:

Blue Kush nugshot:

Think Different:

Nugshot Think Different:

I'm seriously happy to see fluff coming from all the tops of the Think Different now, I think she will become a beast as she had over 8 weeks veg! Take a long time for this plant to grow but hopefully she will yield accordingly.

Hope you have a nice week everyone and as always I love reading your feedback. :cool:

Hi everyone,

Just got back from my business trip and figured I would start off the weekend with a short update. It is currently 9 weeks and 2 days above soil.

The Think Different is growing so FAST now! It gained about 10 cm in the 5 days I was gone, it's also blooming really nicely. I started today with the Green Pai Pai booster for her, so I hope she gets a real fat structure soon! The Blue Kush is packing bud, in the pictures it does not look like much, but in person she is a fat girl!

Overall everything looks amazing and all my non-flowering troubles are like they never happened.

First out, Blue Kush:

Blue Kush nugshot:
*same nug as always

Think Different (She does not fit in the picture by herself, this is the best I could do):

Think Different nugshot, she is packing really dense bud sites:

That's it folks, please let me know what you think as I love reading your comments, have a great weekend! :Namaste:

Yea... I don't believe that it is that uncommon. My Daiquiri Lime took 7 weeks. I was starting to think it wasn't going to flower.

How long do you think it will go in Flower? Daiquiri Lime has been in Flower for 2 1/2 weeks and yesterday I was checking trichs on the very top Cola and they are already starting to turn milky and I saw 1 or 2 amber.

Yea... I don't believe that it is that uncommon. My Daiquiri Lime took 7 weeks. I was starting to think it wasn't going to flower.

How long do you think it will go in Flower? Daiquiri Lime has been in Flower for 2 1/2 weeks and yesterday I was checking trichs on the very top Cola and they are already starting to turn milky and I saw 1 or 2 amber.

Oh I reckon if yours only flowered for 2 1/2 weeks not much swelling or bud production has happened in that short time-frame?

I believe my Think Different is about week 5 for my normal autos, my Blue Kush looked like the TD does now around week 5. So I reckon it has about 4 weeks until anything will be near harvest. However, I do expect a massive yield from this one. :) It's actually a really exciting strain to grow but I wouldn't do it again if I had a pressed schedule since it is taking so long to finish.

Oh I reckon if yours only flowered for 2 1/2 weeks not much swelling or bud production has happened in that short time-frame?

I believe my Think Different is about week 5 for my normal autos, my Blue Kush looked like the TD does now around week 5. So I reckon it has about 4 weeks until anything will be near harvest. However, I do expect a massive yield from this one. :) It's actually a really exciting strain to grow but I wouldn't do it again if I had a pressed schedule since it is taking so long to finish.

I was looking on a different site "Marijuana Grow Journals" It is more of a photo gallery by week of different strains. I saw one Daiquiri Lime that went for 21 weeks --- ugh... the others seemed to be harvested at about 13-16 weeks. So much for the guidance from the breeder of 10 weeks.

Hi everyone!

It is week 10 to the day, 70 days above soil and around 75 since germ!

Not much to update, the Think Different is stretching still and Blue Kush has about 1 week from finish. From today and on I am only giving the Blue Kush pure water, setting up for a perfect next-weekend-harvest.

First up in the photos is the Think Different which is flowering really nice:

Real beauty, she is so big right now and I can't wait for her to have 4-5 weeks by herself in the tent once the BK comes down! Here is a bud-shot just to show how compact the Think Different is growing:

Next up the Blue Kush at day 70 as well above soil, about 1 week and 3 days from harvest:

Budshot of the BK:

Overall I'm pretty happy so far with how it is going, I am sorry for the terrible photos and in a few days I hope to upload some better ones!

Take care folks and happy Easter!

Hi Everyone!

Week 10 and 5 days in, more or less anyways. Everything is going fine, the Blue Kush is getting ready for chop, only giving it water now and she is still growing and getting fatter. Still some white pistils left and the trichomes looks about 40% Cloudy 10% amber and rest clear, so next weekend should be a go for chop! :)

Blue Kush (sorry for terrible photos):

A nug shot of the Blue Kush:

...and the Think Different, still flowering and now starting to add some cola structures to it:

Nug shot of Think Different:

That's it everyone, looking forward to harvest the Blue Kush next week and coming back with the weigh-in of her, guessing around 80gs or so at best (2.5oz). It's only for personal use so don't really care much. It usually lasts forever. :) The Think Different will be going on for another 4-5 weeks I believe.

Thanks for reading and as always I love your comments! :Namaste:

Hi Guys!

Sorry I didn't take any harvest photos, they will come once my home-built dry box currently attached to the tent opens up! I believe they should be dry by around Thursday/Friday.

However, the Think Different is still going strong! She now has the tent for herself and I have tied some branches to the sides to expose more light.

Here she is, 11 weeks and 6 days above soil! (I think this is a 100 days pheno):

Here is a nugshot, clearly starting to see some real progress with her. :)

That's it for this time! Love to hear what you think? :)

Hey everyone!

The Blue Kush weighed in on 51g, here is a photo of some of the on-going cure:

Think Different is still growing, week 12 and 5 days above soil today, here she is in all her might:

Not sure if you see a lot of difference from last week, I think so! Here is some nugshots:

To me her nugs seems kinda small compared to those I have seen online, maybe she still has quite some swelling left to do but I don't know. Her nugs are rock hard so I am stoked to see the final results.

Stay tuned for next update and as always I love to know what you think! :)

Hi folks!

It is week 13 and 5 days in above soil for the Think Different, I reckon she has another 3 weeks minimum until chop. :)

In overall not much to report, all looking really good. This last week she has been swelling quite a bit but is still shooting out tons of new white pistils daily. I will let her go until her maximum just to see how much you can get out of one of these.

Here is an overview(sorry for sideways camera view, I was in a hurry):

Nugshot:

Here is a bonus shot from underneath:

She is really packing on nicely, I will update again by the end of next week for those who are interested to still follow this progress.

Enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom