Blue Kush Autoflower & Think Different Auto - LED - Organic

Hi Everyone!

Last day of week 5, starting week 6 schedule tomorrow!

Everything is going the way I want it to, the Think different is a little behind and showed preflowers just 3 - 4 days ago, while the Blue Kush seems to get into real flower mode.

Anyhow, its all good in my opinion. :) The cut I did on the Blue Kush (last cut) seems to work out over expectation, it is building a long cola along the branch as to the opposite (grow more branches!). I wanted it to become more solid top colas so we will see how it pans out.

Anyways, Blue Kush 4 weeks and 6 days above soil:

Think Different, same age(growing like a tank! Will expect this one to really take off soon):

Overview of the ladies (and the small cacti babies around them):

That's it folks, will update again this weekend, hope you like the journal so far. Ask me anything and I will be happy to give you my advice. As always, love reading all your feedback and comments. :Namaste:

Hi everyone!

Figured I would stop by and give you a quick update of the progress. The Blue Kush is currently in full flower, so far I can't spot any popcorn buds so my earlier cuts seems to have worked out pretty well. The Think Different will be taking a whole lot longer to finish by the looks of it, I can clearly see preflowers now along the stem but thats about it. It's still kind of just growing, anyone else grown Think Different that has experience slow growth? I guess its not slow but just slower to get into flowering.

Anyways, it is currently 6 weeks and 5 days into the grow. Here is the progress of the Blue Kush right now:

Here is a close up on the Blue Kush nug formation:

Progress of the Think Different:

And Finally, a close up shot of the Think Different, not sure if you can make out the preflowers along the steam, but I wanted to show you all just how compact this plant grows, really a nice structure.

That's it for now folks, let me know what you all think and I hope you have a great rest of your Sunday! :)

Hi everyone, its day 1 of week 7 above soil!

Just popping in for a weekly update, not much happened since last time. The Think Different isn't yet fully flowering, its preflowering on all the branches though. Hoping it will start real flower soon!

I have read that a lot of the times the Think Different goes well beyond 80-90 days and all the way up to100+ days. The consensus from the threads I have read is that it really starts packing bud at day 70 - 75 and on... We will see, no stress and hopefully she will reward me in yield later on. :)

Blue Kush week 7:

Blue Kush nugshot progression:

Think Different week 7:

Overview shot over both ladies, Blue Kush on the left and Think Different on the right. They are much bigger than they appear here in my opinion:

That's it for this time, I will try to update again in the weekend. Take care folks and let me know what you think! :)

Edit: I forgot to add that I started feeding the Blue Kush slightly differently, its getting the "Green Pai-pai 50/30 pk" booster which is an organic booster that I found goes well with BioBizz. I have also decided I will not give the Think Different more than the adviced 7 week schedule from BioBizz until it starts budding for real.

Really looking good. Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks man! I'm stoked to see all the results. I'm a little worried that the Think Different is at week 7 and just preflowering. I read that this plant can take a 100 days. Ever had that experience with an Auto? This is the second time for me. I grew a Royal Dwarf that said 8 - 10 weeks and it was ready to chop at week 15...that was however in DWC. We shall see how this works out!

I understand where you are coming from. I'm growing a Auto Ultimate and as of Monday no flowers... just pre-flower. I had to go away for 4 days and came back to my plant in full flower. I'm elated. She is at 43 days of a suggested 70 day (10 week) strain. It now gives me faith that she will finish off around 12 weeks.

I know Autos are suppose to regulate themselves but I put mine in total darkness for 24 hours and began feeding Bloom fertilizer just before I left.

I bet yours flower in a couple days.

I understand where you are coming from. I'm growing a Auto Ultimate and as of Monday no flowers... just pre-flower. I had to go away for 4 days and came back to my plant in full flower. I'm elated. She is at 43 days of a suggested 70 day (10 week) strain. It now gives me faith that she will finish off around 12 weeks.

I know Autos are suppose to regulate themselves but I put mine in total darkness for 24 hours and began feeding Bloom fertilizer just before I left.

I bet yours flower in a couple days.

Mine is at 45 days above soil today I think and I have been feeding bloom (oraganic) for about 2 weeks. It is preflowering on all the branches but not yet flowering fully. We will see if she take off with that soon, I believe looking at some other diaries that they can easily take 12 - 14 weeks.

I ll keep you posted, I will make a new photo update Sunday. Thanks for the advice as well! (I can't go full dark because my Blue Kush is in full flower and they share room)

Hi Guys,

Coming along for the Sunday update. Week 7 and 5 days above soil.

Blue Kush is budding nicely, its starting to pack on weight and seems to enjoy the Green Pai Pai booster that I give it every second watering, I mix 1g of it for 2l of water. I received my new glasses which allows me to see t he plants in almost true color, snapped some shots through them today.

Here is the Blue Kush:

Nugshoot of Blue Kush:

The Think Different is still not making any flowers, just preflowering. I'm getting to the point where I might contact Dutch Passion with an angry email, how can they state it is a 10 week plant when almost at week 8 its yet to flower? Preflowered for almost 2 weeks now and no budding happening anywhere on the plant. I'm a little disappointed, this has only happened to me once before and it was a Royal Dwarf from Royal Queen seeds and I swore never to grew their plants again! (Cut that one down week 18 and it could probably have gone 5 more weeks, rubbish!)

Anyways, I'm gonna let it go a maximum of 15 weeks, if it is not flowering/done in that time I'm never again buying Dutch Passion. I grew a Super Lemon Haze from them (fem) before and 2 of them turned out great and 3 hermied, I don't know but I'm not very happy with Dutch Passion so far. Tried this Think different because people had said it yielded well, mine so far has not packed any weed so I don't know about that. Dinafem however is great, always exactly according to description.

Sorry for the rant, here is the Think Different now:

Node shot, see the preflowers(?):

Enjoy folks, please let me know if you have had autos which has not flowered in almost 8 weeks of growth, would love to hear your experience! Normally I would say something was wrong, but both plants are treated the same and oh man it's a difference in progress. Have a good Sunday!

The Think Different will be taking a whole lot longer to finish by the looks of it, I can clearly see preflowers now along the stem but thats about it. It's still kind of just growing, anyone else grown Think Different that has experience slow growth? I guess its not slow but just slower to get into flowering.
I have read that a lot of the times the Think Different goes well beyond 80-90 days and all the way up to100+ days. The consensus from the threads I have read is that it really starts packing bud at day 70 - 75 and on... We will see, no stress and hopefully she will reward me in yield later on. :)
I will not give the Think Different more than the adviced 7 week schedule from BioBizz until it starts budding for real.

Howzit GG4Y - Your Blue Kush looks amazing dude and great photos.

Your ThinkDiff is slow to get going - I was considering it in next grow. I have read that some Dutch Passion autos go longer in veg than most - my Euphorias and especially my Ultimates really began packing it on about week 6/7 so could be that your's will take off soon.

Howzit GG4Y - Your Blue Kush looks amazing dude and great photos.

Your ThinkDiff is slow to get going - I was considering it in next grow. I have read that some Dutch Passion autos go longer in veg than most - my Euphorias and especially my Ultimates really began packing it on about week 6/7 so could be that your's will take off soon.

Thanks man! You are giving me hope, I got time so we will see how this pans out! ;)

Forgot to add but I actually did some tying earlier today that is not in the photos above. I only did it to create a cricle type structure of the Think Different to allow the tops to grow more freely and receive more light.

It looks like this from one of the sides:

I did that throughout the whole plant on the lower branches. Here it looks dark in the corner but it is because I have to stand above it covering some of the light with my body:

All tops should now receive equal light. :) However long the Think Different might take, it's still a beutiful strong plant, I absolutely love the structure on her! I think breeders should better describe their autos timeframes, not many autos I grow are done in 10 weeks. Annyways, let me know what you think!

I would have to agree that most of my Autos are not any where near the Breeders suggestion. I think my 10 Week DP Auto Ultimate will probably have to go 13-14 weeks. It threw my schedule off so started my second grow earlier than originally planned.

I would have to agree that most of my Autos are not any where near the Breeders suggestion.

Yeah Troy - my experience also, I now add 2-3 weeks extra into plan.

I think breeders should better describe their autos timeframes

Too right GG4Y. Tell us straight so we can plan accordingly - we will still choose best strain for us despite long grow times.It could even be a selling point for those growers who want a longer veg stage because they train their Autos heavily.

Thanks Beachbum - I think that the breeders recommendations may be a good number in an ideal growing condition without any topping or stressing the plant. I think you grew some without any training so you may have a better idea about this.

I was worried about mine taking so long to start flowering, but now that they started flowering I haven't even thought about it being later than expected.

Hi folks!

Just a quick mid-week update and 8 weeks and 1 day above soil. Not much has happened, but I do think the Think Different is on the verge of flowering.(hopefully!) Haven't done much with them since Sunday, the Blue Kush is packing bud and both of the plants are quite large now, space almost filled out. (How big might the Think Different be once it actually start flowering??).

Anyhow, the folks at DP said they would send me some free seeds since it is possible this could be a faulty bean, we will see! I just like to think its just doing so well and is so happy it's not ready to begin it's final phase of life.:)

Here she is now (Think Different):

Here is a top shot, do you see what I mean with being on the verge of flower?

Another shot from a different top, clearly see pistils coming:

Here is the Blue Kush, one of the nugs (same one I shot in all the above photos, note not the main cola!):

Here is an overview over the ladies, I didn't include a solo photo of the Blue Kush, I will post that this weekend:

Hope you like what you see, and as always you guys feedback is highly appreciated!

Over and out. :cool:

I would say that you are on the verge of flower for sure. I think you will be seeing some fluff within about 2-3 days. They are looking grat.

Thanks man! I guess the good thing is that the Think Different will have the whole tent by itself! I reckon I will cut down the BK in 3 weeks maybe 4. It has such an OG smell to it! (Grown lots of OGs in the past and the smell cannot be mistaken) Piney and dank type smell. :)

Back
Top Bottom