Blue Kush Cap'n Style

etaffate

Hey everyone,

This is my third official grow. And my second capn style. I saved you all from the boring part and I'm about to flower in the next couple days. She is officially 74 days into veg. I almost killed her a month in so she was delayed a bit.

Here's bluey
IMAG10098.jpg
IMAG10089.jpg
IMAG10058.jpg

And Jr.
IMAG10108.jpg

Subbed!! :popcorn:
Love Captn Stylee!
Whassup Bluey?

Any advice on roots growing into the reservoir? I really not trying to run a bubbler on top of everything else. Can I cut them? Or just let it grow out?
IMAG10157.jpg

I'd get an air stone in there and let them grow. More roots more buds. Capn style is my next grow. I've been gathering parts this week. Probably drop a bean just after turkey day. Excited to see how it turns out for you.

Edit: Like post #2 in this link ~~~~>TheCapn's Ultimate Flowering Machine

Hey guys. This is 10th day of flower. She's doing good. Got an air stone in the reservoir now since the roots were in there. Hopefully won't have any problems with root rot. Since upgrading to lower profile container I'm able to keep the tops a safe way from the light. Plus the weather is helping me out stays 73 degrees in the room now with the lights on. The humidity is killing me though. I can't wait to defoiliate in a bit. This one seems thicker than my last grow. I'm hoping the yield is the same.

IMAG10307.jpg
IMAG10287.jpg
IMAG10267.jpg
IMAG10258.jpg

Wow dude....she looks like she is gonna put out for ya. Like your drip feed. Good grow ya got there.
What are you expecting this grow?

I'm just hoping for a pound again.

She gets water 3 times a day as of right now. Will drop it to 2 soon and then 1 towards the end so she can dry out.

So I went away for thanksgiving. My reservoir just barely made it. It only holds 10 Gallons but the pump only works till about half way empty. But jr is another issue I setup a little wicking system but that didn't go as well as I planned. I came home to this
IMAG104610.jpg

All the leaves are still green but do you think it's going to revive?

Damn....sorry to see that. Give her a little love see what happens

Day 21 of flower.
Everything chugging away as it's supposed to. Temp went back up here so it's a battle with keeping the temp down and humidity is really killing me. It's getting as high as the 80%. I'm going to really have to think of something before the buds get thick. So any suggestions would help.
IMAG10577.jpg
IMAG10567.jpg
IMAG10557.jpg
IMAG10515.jpg

And here's Jr. I'm surprised she bounced back. I had to top her since the upper levels were fried. I also left her in the flower tent too long and I'm having to reveg her.
IMAG106313.jpg
IMAG10598.jpg

Can any one give me a hand with this stupid canoeing leaf issue. She had this a lot in veg but I was able to fix it by spraying her with Epsom salt water. Now in flower I can't do that so....... I threw some Epsom salt in the water and I don't think it helped. Guys throw some ideas out there I'm week 5 into flower.
IMAG11646.jpg
IMAG11626.jpg
IMAG11613.jpg
IMAG11606.jpg
IMAG11586.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom