Hello everyone, I had promised myself that I wouldn't post another late journal, BUT When I saw how well this beautiful lady was doing while posting pics on a different social media site I figured I would be remiss if I didn't share it with y'all as well. as usual I run a perpetual garden and, every week I add two or three more plants depending on the cycle. I run 72 plants pulling 2-3 a week. I use a soil base system of 75% coco and 25% perilite. I use a boost bloom magical thrive alive add 27 and silica with RO water currently running at .6 EC for the last three weeks. That I flood the root system with like hydro. I water twice a day 5min on 4min off 5min on every other day and three times a day the other days. With Lush Lighting LEDs in the Veg Room and Flowering room. Hoping to let everyone know that it can be done, and done well with only LEDs. here is weeks 1 and 2
DSC061295.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 1
DSC061323.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 1
DSC061312.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 1
DSC062841.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 2

Re: Blue Lemon Thai- 100% LED grown

This is my weeks 3-4 updates of this beautiful lady
20130606_102136.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai Week 4 low flash camera
DSC064082.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 3
DSC064091.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 3
DSC064101.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 3
DSC065643.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 4
DSC065742.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 4
DSC065731.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 4

Hello hello. week 5 is now here
20130613_100935.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai week 5 Low flash camera
20130613_100946.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai Week 5 another nice pic
DSC06728.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 5
DSC067271.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 5
DSC067301.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 5

Your grow looks awesome,:peace::thumb::goodjob::high-five::woohoo: I too am using only LED, and I find them to work very well I currently am growing for the first time in many many years I am very interested in growing Thai strains on my next grow is there anything different about growing Thai strains than say Lucy or Liberty Haze or White Widow???????? Your input would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance:thanks::bravo:

I find that the thai is easier to grow. the widows and haze I have run were more likely to get molds or pm but but didn't always but I have never had any problems with the BLT

Got the last week of the Blue Lemon Thai sorted out here is week six. and week seven will be posted 6/27 or a day or so later. I usually take the pics on Thursdays and have to sort through them.
20130620_120053.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai- Week 6
20130620_120102.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai- Week 6
DSC06952.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai- Week 6 the twins are looking good
DSC06949.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai- Week 6 full shot
DSC069481.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai- Week 6

No I don't really pull leaves off too much. Its the leaves that catch the light and harness the energy for the buds so I really only pull leaves if the are dying. the lights provide good penetration into the canopy as well so I have never had much of a problem with light getting all the way in. I really try and leave the plants alone as much as possible and let nature and genetics just take its natural course.

very impressive grow man i also am trying the BLT but am using cfl did you count your flowering from the day u switched or did u give it 7/14 days transition from veg to flower before you started the count? those are beutys and would love for mine to turn out half as good to be happy with results what leds's are u using if u dont mind me asking ?

very impressive grow man i also am trying the BLT but am using cfl did you count your flowering from the day u switched or did u give it 7/14 days transition from veg to flower before you started the count? those are beutys and would love for mine to turn out half as good to be happy with results what leds's are u using if u dont mind me asking ?

thanks man. I move them for a week into flower between veg. before I count the weeks and let them adjust to the new nutes in a little space all to their own. I use Lush led lighting.

Beautiful work, I must say once you hit the mark with having enough LEDs spread out it becomes very useful. I bet the temps are perfect in that garden.

no bother iam going to have to look them up and do u men u flower for a week then revert back to veg ?

No Im sorry I should have been more clear. I move them into there own area and give them a week of less light about 14-10 then I move them into full flower and count that as the first week

Beautiful work, I must say once you hit the mark with having enough LEDs spread out it becomes very useful. I bet the temps are perfect in that garden.

I don't have any more LED than I would HPS. all LED

Back
Top Bottom