Good morning and good weed Kfrm hoping you and yours' are doing well :peace::high-five::goodjob::thumb:

thanks Harley Good morning, good weed, and best wishes to you and yours as well

Greetings everyone, I am uploading Pics to the site now and will update my journals ASAP, I apologize for the non posts but I had a bit of a family matter to attended to and then was at the Canna carnival In Maine and toured around VT, NH and Mass area to talk to some of the other Medical growers in the area. All is well on the Family front and had an Awesome time getting out there and meeting so really great people. I hope to meet some more of you when I go to Seattle. Also look for my Journal coming in next week of The cup winning strain of Girl Scout Cookies. I personally cant wait to watch these ladies grow.

Here we go week seven of the Blue Lemon Thai. thank you all for being patient and understanding with my family matter and Vacation you are all awesome
DSC07084.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 7
DSC07101.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 7
DSC07102.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 7
DSC07103.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 7
DSC07104.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai Week 7
20130627_130550.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai Week 7

alright here we go with week nines update
DSC07186.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai week 9
DSC07191.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai week 9
DSC07188.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai week 9
DSC07185.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai week 9
20130710_131314.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai week 9
20130710_131300.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai week 9
20130710_131250.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai week 9
20130627_130557.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai week 9

I didn't add CO2 so when I did tests from my day room and my test room I knew what was doing the change but now that I am done I don't have an answer kingjohn other than cost and time. Harley yeah I think I is advantageous to angle the lights abit especially when its right along a wall and the spead gets cut off by the wall

how many weeks did u flower/have lights of for more than 12 hours ?

I flower at least 9 weeks more if its recommend from genetics if you mean my veg cycle where I run more than 12 hours of light I run an 8 week Veg cycle

cool man hope al is well and glad to hear you had a good holiday/vacation those buds look awesome i must say if u ran an 8 week veg cycle how tall did ur plants get before switching ? any idea on your final yeild per plant ? mines are 8 weeks since the flip on Wednesday but have suffered with insufficient lighting and deficiencies

cool man hope al is well and glad to hear you had a good holiday/vacation those buds look awesome i must say if u ran an 8 week veg cycle how tall did ur plants get before switching ? any idea on your final yeild per plant ? mines are 8 weeks since the flip on Wednesday but have suffered with insufficient lighting and deficiencies

I would guess about 3 ft before I switched it over. and I get on average 12oz per plant. sometimes more sometimes less. I think this lady is going to get me more

KFRM I am totally impressed with you methods I would love to know more about your fertilizers, watering schedule, pots you use, room size, Lights per room. I have two 335 Watt lights in a 7X4 room growing six plants and a runt after 8 weeks of veg and two weeks of flower the tallest are the Barney's Farm Liberty Haze @26", and the Lucy @22" all the White Widows are at 18". So far so good hope they fill out in the next 7 weeks. :peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five::bravo:

KFRM I am totally impressed with you methods I would love to know more about your fertilizers, watering schedule, pots you use, room size, Lights per room. I have two 335 Watt lights in a 7X4 room growing six plants and a runt after 8 weeks of veg and two weeks of flower the tallest are the Barney's Farm Liberty Haze @26", and the Lucy @22" all the White Widows are at 18". So far so good hope they fill out in the next 7 weeks. :peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five::bravo:

Hey Harley,
first let me say thanks for the interest and compliments. It really means a lot to me. I use a regular A B Boost bloom mix, monster bloom, thrivealive and magical, I feed 4 times a day on a flood type system 5 min on 4 off 5 on four times a day plants don't get fed and watered 4 hours before lights go out and get fed as soon as lights go on. I use 5 gallon smart pots for veg and 2 weeks before flower I stack it on another 5 gallon smart pot so I have 5 gallon of new fresh soil for it to grow into as it flowers. my rooms are 12x18 and I have 14 led lights in each room. I also have a 10x10 veg room with 5 led veg lights in it.

Hey Hey everyone this is the last and final update for this thread as I finished her off and chopped her up she did great for me and produced 11oz of some fire tasty meds. got a clone of her I will start a new thread of her also thanks for all the love and reps.
DSC07365.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai-Finished pre chop
20130718_145736.jpg

Blue Lemon Thai-Cropped buds
DSC074181.JPG

DSC074162.JPG

20130718_145655.jpg

20130718_145702.jpg

DSC074221.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai-Hanging
DSC074211.JPG

Blue Lemon Thai-Hanging

Thanks again for watching Good Weed to everyone

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom