Blue Mountain Grower / California / Newbi building my own grow 15 x 12.

BlueMntGrower

Hi,

Blue Mountain Grower from California. I have a Medical Card for growing and I grow within the guidelines. I use medical cannabis for PTSD and depression. I have tried other psyc meds and they have been ineffective with horrible side effects. I have self medicated with alcohol with disasterous results which included a D.U.I. in 2001. In 2008 I got my medical marijuana card.

Medical cannibis has changed my life for the better. The canaboids calm my mind from my PTSD and I sleep great. No hangovers from alcohol and I can get up the next day and exercise. My depression is gone and I finally came out of my shell.

I am happy to be on this forum and I am looking forward to meeting like minded people. I would also like to become for of an activist
by volunteering and getting involved. If anyone has any suggestions where I should start please advise.

I have done 1 grow about two years ago and my results were poor. I did not have you good people to guide me and use as a teacher.
Now I have my own place with a 15 x 12 room that I am getting ready for a grow. I am going to use this site to guide me during the build and grow. I will be posting my results.

Thank you all and I am happy to be here.

Hey Blu and Welcome to 420 !

You came to the right place to learn.

I am a legal medical card holder as well in california.

Enjoy your time here and read read read be careful on the advice you receive and always do your own research.

Hey BlueMTnGrower

Thanks ShottaFire and Spimp. Good to be here among fellow growers. Feels like a brotherhood already. :thanks:

I'm sure you'll find everything you need here and congratulations on finding us and starting a new grow. I'm glad it is helping your PTSD and that it has helped you give up booze!

I have a MM card and live in Oregon and I know they're always looking for canvassers to get legalization on the ballot again and I'm sure the same is true for Cal.

Welcome and nice meeting you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the female growers here too :laughtwo::hookah::slide:

LadyJane, your awesome and thank you for the shout out. Will be picking ur brain as I get closer to actually starting my grow. Thanks for the kind words... BTW... My brother lives in Medford Oregon. Beautiful area...
:thumb:

I live in Maine and am going to be a medical Marijuana caregiver. We are going to concentrate on our Vets with PTSD and other symptoms. I would like anyone with PTSD to give me strain ideas that I can grow that seems to best help you. I hope to help many people with this endeavor!.

Back
Top Bottom