Blue Mystic Hydro Grow

Thread starter #1
Hey all this is my first attempt at a hydro grow. I have had a bunch of successful soil grows and decided to give the hydro thing a shot.

I got a ----------- system with 4 T5 bulb unit and a 300 watt cfl. in its first week of growth and the three that decide tosprout are doing ok. oneof them seems a bit retarded. not sure if it got a little shock in the transpalnt or not.
gonna try and pot pics along with this.

Thread starter #6
------------ system. not sure why it got censored in my first post. There doing ok so far. out of 6 seeds I got 3 to take. one of them isnt doing too good. the root system is developing but the leaves are not growing.

Heres a couple more Blue Mystic.... definitely the sexiest plant I have every grown. I am about a week from harvest. If it smokes half as good as it looks, I am buying more seed.

Thread starter #9
Sorry it has been awhile with an update, I am in the end of the 4th week of flowering, this is probably the longest grow of blue mystic in history lol, I have had som eups and downs with it but it is hanging in there and doing good, here are some photos of the 2 ladies , yes there are only 2 out of the six, like I said had some issues heh.

420 Girl

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :1:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!