Blue Mystic Hydro Grow

tilcer

Hey all this is my first attempt at a hydro grow. I have had a bunch of successful soil grows and decided to give the hydro thing a shot.

I got a ----------- system with 4 T5 bulb unit and a 300 watt cfl. in its first week of growth and the three that decide tosprout are doing ok. oneof them seems a bit retarded. not sure if it got a little shock in the transpalnt or not.
gonna try and pot pics along with this.
DSCN01113.JPG
DSCN01103.JPG
DSCN01094.JPG

------------ system. not sure why it got censored in my first post. There doing ok so far. out of 6 seeds I got 3 to take. one of them isnt doing too good. the root system is developing but the leaves are not growing.

Heres a couple more Blue Mystic.... definitely the sexiest plant I have every grown. I am about a week from harvest. If it smokes half as good as it looks, I am buying more seed.

day_62_and_55_flower_072.JPG

day_47_and_40_087.JPG

Sorry it has been awhile with an update, I am in the end of the 4th week of flowering, this is probably the longest grow of blue mystic in history lol, I have had som eups and downs with it but it is hanging in there and doing good, here are some photos of the 2 ladies , yes there are only 2 out of the six, like I said had some issues heh.
DSCN3888.JPG
DSCN3888.JPG
DSCN3887.JPG
DSCN3886.JPG
DSCN3885.JPG
DSCN3884.JPG
DSCN3883.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

?? Blue Mystic from brickweed-bagseed ??

I'm growing some seeds from some 'pretty nice' brickweed. However, it looks suspiciously like these Blu Mystics.
They're (49) days into their blooming cycle (from initial switch to 12/12).

Here are some pics. Can someone help me ID my girls?

DSC010744.JPG

DSC010735.JPG

DSC010705.JPG

DSC010696.JPG

Any ides out there? Sorry for the non-rotated pics :(

Back
Top Bottom